Quantcast

represent what......

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
southside bike park is off tha' hook. ya'll don't even know!!!!
all i can say is super quality jumping and no pedaling at all.
a little skill is all that 's required. there should be some sweet pics avilable soon.

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
I've been to Skatepark of Austin once and it seemed nice. It's like a couple of blocks distance from my place so that's nice too. Didn't take a MTB there tho.

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
yes i am. there is also a cool trail that runs down a flood water wash. it runs from parking lot to parking lot downhill almost the whole way except for the very end.(shuttle if anyone has a trailer.)and yes there is a need for the shocks on this trail.

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
hey pro fro,
where are you from and what are you riding.
by the way, city park can hardly compare to these trails. if you want to ride this weekend we are goin' to have a real good group out there on sunday. we'll have to figure out how to get a hold of each other.

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
yeah the park is nice but im more into the flourishing dh runs so fast and fun youll nearly puke from shredding this gnar. i think its the berms, chutes, drops, bum camps,and the wash that make other trails look like the hike and bike.SOUTHSIDhE REPRAZENT
anyone down on tuesday?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I am originaly from a mountainess state, but now I am in SAT. I ride a Dirtwork Piranha DH bike most everywhere, but I also have a Kona Scab that I DJ. I love the reward for DJing, but the first time over a gap is way too scary.:( However, I usually work up the mustard and never look back. Me and Squasher will be riding City Park around 2:00 on Sunday. When are you guys going to be at your jumps and how close are they to City Park? I'll PM you with my cell #.