Quantcast

Retard Making DH Frames!!!! CHECK THIS OUT

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
The slurpee is my favorite. I'm thinking "WTF is that portrait of that woman doing on the bike"??

That's got to be one of the all time best designs I've ever seen.

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
yes , the rear swingarm is solid cast iron steel lol
What a fvcking idiot. Cast iron steel? Quite possibly one of the dumbest things ive ever heard of. I think he must mean the swingarm is solid steel.... The rear swingarm? Does he plan to add a front swingarm as well? Pinkbike has officially out-stupified itself.... Again. :dead:

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
doctorz said:
code 5 the best i ever use i also have juyce on my red bike avid make good brakes
doctorz said:
do you see the wear on the dick , fromt he massive weight of the bike
I think he means disc.... I really never thought there were people this dumb. Now I know...:huh:
I guess the bike doesn't have pivot bearings or bushings... Must make so much noise..

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2007
"doctorz"
its all steel the bike weight in at 67 pound and has 10 inch of rear wheel travel it just float on any terrain

Oct 14, 2007
I mean should we feel bad? this guy is 35 and married....and he takes himself with the utmost seriousness.....

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
I want to see some close up of the welds. I used to be able to lay some great beads but I doubt thats the case anymore. I haven't done any welding in 7 years.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
That cro mo think looks actualy a bit like old sunn radical. Different shock placement but still similar.

HighMinion

Chimp
Dec 4, 2007
You need to check out his home made bikes thread, especially the pics of his welds close up. Here's his one based on the M3.

Last edited:

Rick205

Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Jeeeesus, thats worse than the cheap eastern £50.00 bikes i used to put together in halfords (think cheap wallmart in america)

Link to that thread with his other 'creations'? - i fancy a laugh! :busted:

46chief

Monkey
Jun 12, 2007
What a fvcking idiot. Cast iron steel? Quite possibly one of the dumbest things ive ever heard of. I think he must mean the swingarm is solid steel.... The rear swingarm? Does he plan to add a front swingarm as well? Pinkbike has officially out-stupified itself.... Again. :dead:
I think your sarcasm meter is broken