Quantcast

Return To Snoqualmie

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
This is a follow on from the exit 5X thread. As more developes or as I know more :think: :think: I will post here. Please be positive and no flamming anyone in this thread. As for now here is what I have going ending the year and going into the new..........

Just recieved my copy of "The Summit at Snoqualmie Master Development Plan Proposal" "Draft Environmental Impact Statement".
Interesting stuff! Anyway I will be reviewing this over the next few days (break it down a little), then some early contacts to some of the other parties of interest connected to the proposed plan. Shortly (couple of weeks) I hope to be able to show where we fit in and maybe start putting together a small group to start working (with others) to get us back on the mountain, with a little luck. Be positive and be patient. Buy the way, what I have reviewed thus far relative to MTBs has nothing negative. It appears that there is entent to include MTBs back on the mountain, how is still to be determined.

Incase anybody wants to reread or read for the first time the exit 5X thread go here http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124399

wheelchaser

Chimp
Apr 11, 2005
Renton, Wa
I conversed via email with the executive vice pres of planning for booth creek and he basically said they are considering opening for bikes but not in the immediate future.
After their first experience I think they assume the market currently will not support it. It's our duty to let them know otherwise. Stand up and be heard if you don't you can only blame yourself when you don't have many places to dh.