Quantcast

Richmond Ride Thursday Feb 16

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BigMike said:
I'll bring my laptop and show you what i've gotten done so far, its actually a fair amount!
Damn dude!!!! I fvcking told ya! LOL!!! :p

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

The Force is rather strong with you my young Padawan.....

:rolleyes:

LOL!

:D

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
sirknight6 said:
ROFLMAO!!!!!!

they now say it'll be in the high 60's.......

Awe...come on....you can make it!
I really wish I could but the wife doesnt get home until 8ish this thursday

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Damn Dennis, haven't you seen Manimal's kid? Kids have got to go over the bars a few times to learn :)

And Ralph, You are not too far ahead of me maturity wise! :D

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BigMike said:
Damn Dennis, haven't you seen Manimal's kid? Kids have got to go over the bars a few times to learn :)

And Ralph, You are not too far ahead of me maturity wise! :D

Oh yeah! your a big fat stupid head! :eviltongu

:p

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
wood-dog said:
"you ,me, Dart,and Ralph....", confirmed! Then I will be there. I will see you guys at 12:30 then..... and I will be wearing MY bells

by 12:30, you mean 3:30.......right?

and depending on what I can come up with, I might have my RMX out :D

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
yes, yes! I was joking about the time.... I will see you guys at 2:30!

Are you B.S.'ing me? The RMX has come out from hiding? YES! Now I can finally see you ride decently for a change.... no more of this 'Grandma walking her sad self across the street' riding!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
wood-dog said:
yes, yes! I was joking about the time.... I will see you guys at 2:30!

Are you B.S.'ing me? The RMX has come out from hiding? YES! Now I can finally see you ride decently for a change.... no more of this 'Grandma walking her sad self across the street' riding!

Wait, I thought it was 1:27 :D

What do you mean grandma walking her sad self across the street?! I'll ride circles around you any day of the week! (No, seriously, if you stand in one place, i'll ride circles around you)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
OK, if anyone that is not the three of us wants to come out, its at 3:30, Belle Island/Tredigar Iron Works Parking lot.

Look for the big group of fools on big bikes. :D

I just fixed up the RMX, I'm not quite sure whats wrong with the rear wheel, but its somthing weird. I rode it around the neighborhood, i'm going to be soooo out of my element tomorrow, I havent ridden this bike in over 4 mos!

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Looks like I will be able to make it after all. Probably wont get there until after 4 or so. Will give Ralph a call to see where you guys are at.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
well, not exactly....I developed the habit of my fvcking feet leaving the pedals when I'm airborne. the harder I tried to NOT have my feet leave, the fvcking worse it got...:mumble: