Quantcast

ride at wilsons!!!!!!!

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Oops...i forgot to say that I heard a few of us will be out of town this weekend. But if you ride on Sunday instead...that could be another story.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
I am going to stick around here this coming weekend. Plus it will be a little warmer down here to ride. Think I will go out to Clemson Saturday to see what they have been building. Have fun guys.

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Ethan it looks like our plans have changed, so tell your Dad I think we are gonna be up there Saturday, and gonna hit G-town to Beehive and then do Headley. Tell him to call me.

JeffKill

Monkey
Jun 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC
Looks like anything they do get up there should be melted and gone by tomorrow. It might be a little greasy saturday, but we'll be there.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
well hey you can count me in fellas. ill probly end up brinking a few guys from boone with me saturday too. so where is everyone wanting to meet. at the start of headleaves or at the bottom of wilsons so we can get some shuttles going.

JeffKill

Monkey
Jun 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC
We're meeting at the dirtmounds (top of the road you drive down to get to the bottom of headly) at 10am. We're gonna hit greentown to beehive, then probably run headly a few times. If any of you have a pick up, bring it.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Looks like the ground is almost dry in my backyard in Asheville. Hopefully that will also be the case for Wilson's and Fontana...

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Me neither.... I am just pissed I am going to be stuck at home. I can't even ride my bike if I wanted to this weekend. I lost a bolt on my frames rear end on the last run this past weekend. Still waiting on the new one to come in. Its a specailty bolt.:disgust1:

Put on all your riding gear, form your hands in the handlebar holding position and go for a run. Good times.

Jun 11, 2004
It killed again, but damn was it cold

Oh yeah, conditions were awesome! No moisture anywhere except on the puddle jump on Headley. And that was a none issue since it was frozen and you just fly over it! :busted:

But cold it was..........I need to find me some MTB gloves that will "break" the wind...........my hands were COLD!

Sorry we were late Robby!! We went skiing at Wolf Friday night...........didn't get to sleep until late.........then that caused a "domino effect" which led into Saturday morning...........

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Yeah it was nice riding with you guys:huh: , ohhhhh wait thats right it was just me, Jeff, Cali, Rob and Kenan. I didnt even see Dave or Moffatt.:disgust: Maybe next time huh? 25 Deg., when we started at G-town. Cold. :twitch: :twitch:

Jun 11, 2004
Yeah it was nice riding with you guys:huh: , ohhhhh wait thats right it was just me, Jeff, Cali, Rob and Kenan. I didnt even see Dave or Moffatt.:disgust: Maybe next time huh? 25 Deg., when we started at G-town. Cold. :twitch: :twitch:

Sorry man! But Moffat had to have his bacon!

We will definately ride soon...........