brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Black and green for me. Both my pits have holes and the collar is starting to fray. It has held up tough! I put that poor shirt through hell and could sure use a replacement.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I have the blue with white printing, but its falling appart...

Always wanted an original black with green! :monkey:

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Too many black shirts. I like the blue with white, but wouldn't be opposed to other offerings such as the aformentioned brown with yellow, etc,...

As others have said, I t-shirt with the name of an interweb forum is about as gay as it gets. I like RM and all, but can the put the boxes on the front, and a little ridemonkey monkey head on the top of the back, black and green sounds good. And skip the Whole WWW.RIDEMONKEY.COM" thing all together....

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
I have a blue with white, but would like a black with white and a grey with green. Some sort of tannish brown would be good as well.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I'm not diggin that green.:plthumbsdown:

How about a RM t-shirt in whalers colors - Kelly Green, Navy Blue and white. ;)
Not trying to derail the thread, but I've seen this before and I have to try to understand...

I love ice hockey and all, but you guys haven't had a team in 12 years, what's with this die-hard devotion to the Whalers?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Not trying to derail the thread, but I've seen this before and I have to try to understand...

I love ice hockey and all, but you guys haven't had a team in 12 years, what's with this die-hard devotion to the Whalers?
I actually don't have a die hard devotion to the Whalers - but I dig their colors. ;)

I am actually a Montreal Canadiens fan. ;)