Quantcast

Ride Red

How

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Area 51

My new bike, already getting honks from hottie girls just riding around town lol... this is gonna be a good season starting now. This is the new 06' model... i haven't weighed it yet, supposed to be lighter and the geometry is a little different (correct me if i'm wrong) but it's sweet, I was jumping better already on this bike than my old 05'

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Sweet ride! Now we need some action pics...

That's the same bike I saw Bender riding at Bootleg Canyon, the only difference was that he had a Monster T...

How

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Area 51
yah i have a sick video of the 406 clique but i don't know how to post it... i'll try to rally someone to take pictures this week too.

How

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Area 51
I'm starting to get sentimental with that shock to be honest with you, it's been through more crazy adventures than I can count.

it's got enough frequent flyer miles that I should be allowed to go to amsterdam for free.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
That is a sweet bike. It reminds me of my stinky nine in a few ways. First off I have a shiver (Mine's an '02). And the frame is the same faux-bar. Does your rocker link hit the seat?? mine does occasionally.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Thats HOW's 3rd Scream. That red is sweet. I cant believe the singlewide is still going strong. How many rear wheels have you broke in the last year? 3 or 4? Arrow, doubletrac, and what else?

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
konahucker43 said:
i am making a valiant attemp no9t to be a dick.

nice bike

Lets hear it and see what you ride. Im willing to bet HOW goes bigger than you and most people on this forum. He is sponsored by Banshee and has cracked a few on HUGE drops. The Banshee is the only bike he hasn't broken in pieces.

How

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Area 51
gad it was way too rainy today i was gonna go grab some riding pictures but then it decided to downpour :dead:

I guess i'm sort of a test rider for banshee cause I'm the only one out there that can break their stuff lol... the company is super cool and they have hooked me up really well, I always get a no questions asked warranty on the frame and they did it super fast and professional too. The guys running the company are super cool and I will for sure support them in their efforts.

Oh yeah, Kanter... we'll have to hit up Fernie when it dries up! As far as wheels, I cracked a double track and the seam got split too... then I cracked the arrow and took a chunk out of the sidewall of it (all in a month)

The tomac? still perfect lol. crazy.

Oh the linkage on the Banshee doesn't knock on the seatpost at all, it is designed properly :thumb:

I really like the shock basement it makes sense from a common and technical perspective, that arcing piece of aluminum transfers all it's stress to the gusset right underneath it. Unfortunately I broke my other one on the top tube (almost snapped it in half, and it was the first one to ever break there) so I get to test and see if I can destruct this one too :evil: