Quantcast

Ride to Massanutten

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
I'm planning on racing Mass this year but Ive had some car difficulties lately and the car can no longer do long trips. This is a problems seeing as Mass ~2.5 hours away. I am looking for someone to carpool with. I would be willing to split gas costs, buy you a meal for your help and possibly split room costs if interested (although I planned on camping initially). Anyone that has any room and could fit a person and a bike please throw me a bone. I live in NW DC and I could meet you at your place or wherever within about 35 minutes.

Help out a fellow Monkey.

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
When is the race? I'm actually motivated to do a few this year and this could be one of them. Let me know, maybe I can hook you up w/ a ride.

Bernie

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Its the first weekend in May, but you gotta head up Thursday night/Friday.

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
Looks like that's one of the weekends I'm working. Usually only friday,
but now I have to do sat. too occasionally and this is one of them. I'm up
for other venues, let me know which ones you are planning on.

B.

MasterofGroms

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
NorthEastern US
I can offer you a ride, however, since I've got the whole family in tote, I can't go too far out of my way.
I have plenty of space.
I'll let you figure it out on a map.
I am traveling from Reading, PA.
I have a trailer with plenty of room for your bike.
I don't have any space left in my condo, but I'd be happy to drop you wherever you like.
I am planning to leave Thursday after work then return home Saturday after the event.
Let me know what you think.:thumb:

ApolloCreed

Chimp
Feb 3, 2009
Hanover, PA
I might be going to take some pictures...that is if it's nice out and there is a chance I can make alittle $$$ for my efforts. Not sure about staying both days though.

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
Just finalized plans up to Mass for the most part. Looks like there are indeed a few people out there really looking to go the extra mile. I cannot thank you all enough. Ill see you all at the race and prob come and say hi.