Quantcast

Ridemonkey Member Map

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
I grow up in Sur america Mostlly Bogota Colombia and for the last few years i live in california mostlly in Berkeley, i'm being riding mountain bikes since 1983 and skateboards way before that among any other sports that can bring some nice adrenaline.

but my home is only my "Base camp" since i ride my motorcycles pretty much all over the place for business and pleasure...

hopefully in less than a year this new "toy" will be finish for a little Hard Core trip around the world...

No is not a Garbage truck

but for sure can make other vehicles "garbage" if they get on the way...okay bad joke

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
With that wheelbase and length it looks like it would be scary going fast. So maybe you shouldn't go fast. hahaa. Cool pictures!

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
*takes note of NH/MA monkeys with potential floor space* ;)

Cant believe some scumbag from Dundee got in there before me, i feel dirty now

EDIT: lovin that its got "in a relationship" and "in an open relationship" in the status box!

Enginerd A2

crappy
Feb 20, 2002
Ann Arbor, MI
firetoole said:
looks like the Toole stands alone :(
Sorta... I'm just down the street, errr, freeway.

Michiganders don't need these online map things. We can highlight anyplace in the state by pointing to our right hand. Okay, anyplace in the lower peninsula.

this old monkey aint dead yet... working on a singlespeed hack for my 1988 stumpitjumper comp rigid... 6 speed cassete mod with spacers.. will test in a few days to see if it holds up to 'sheer' and if it does, will tear whole bike up and repack grease on all greasable places and take some pics ...

found some inspiration to ride more in a cute young lady ten yrs younger then my red bearded butt who can actually ride...

who is still around from the old guard monkey house? anyone?

DaveW said:
Depends on what you consider the old guard really???
U count

of course there were the daily scree monkeys... Krusteebutt, Shrek, DHGirlie, the cutie what was her name from Seatle area... too little too cute and too flirty and everyone loved to tease her... there where others, the redneck who's sister and father came online, he was the one that rode his bike through a wood fence and allways pushed the envelope of the avatar, his sister worked in a bank, there were some of the colorado monkeys that lived in nederland, Squeek in westiminster, JoJo the origianl monkey princess, and of course the head monkey.. what happened to Aarronic?