Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa: 2017 edition!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I am a total scrooge and have never done this because I am a horrible person. But I can allocate some funds to spice up ones afternoon at least and will feel better about myself at the same time.

I am in, email sent. wish list is weak, FYI. Pretty much anything expect one of @Toshi Costco bears would be lovely. :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I am a total scrooge and have never done this because I am a horrible person. But I can allocate some funds to spice up ones afternoon at least and will feel better about myself at the same time.

I am in, email sent. wish list is weak, FYI. Pretty much anything expect one of @Toshi Costco bears would be lovely. :rofl:
Wish lists are more just guidance. You can submit no wish list then it's up to your Santa. I've gone this route before and was not disappointed.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wish lists are more just guidance. You can submit no wish list then it's up to your Santa. I've gone this route before and was not disappointed.
I can't see being disappointed in random gifting. My gifting is often quite random and more toward "something you might actually use and enjoy".

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I can't see being disappointed in random gifting. My gifting is often quite random and more toward "something you might actually use and enjoy".
I've used the list in the past and when there's no list, I stalk them on the forum or Facebook. This year, I'm already done shopping for my elf, I think, and don't even know who they are yet. The stuff I've picked out should fall right into the category of "something you might actually use and enjoy". I think I had more fun with this years shopping than I have in the past.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I've used the list in the past and when there's no list, I stalk them on the forum or Facebook. This year, I'm already done shopping for my elf, I think, and don't even know who they are yet. The stuff I've picked out should fall right into the category of "something you might actually use and enjoy". I think I had more fun with this years shopping than I have in the past.
i've definitely gone the stalker route before too :pirate:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Pairings should be all sent. I don't check the entire history of RM SS, but I have started collecting the last pairings so at least nobody will be duplicated with last year.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Shopping is done, just gotta hit the purchase button. Will wait for tomorrow to do that. My elf will get two boxes as one item wont be ready until after the due date. But it will get direct deposit to their doorstep.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Stack on counter is mostly completed, but still pending some stuff. Getting this ready to go.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So.... Totally random.

I am in possession of the official ridemonkey beer trade box. I don't trade beer the way I used to. If anyone is interested we could do a raffle or sorts and the box goes to the winner.