Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa: 2017 edition!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Photobucket sucks!
View attachment 127386

You're welcome Treesaw! I hope the beers are to your liking, the socks are warm and that game is fun!
lol -- I'm so out of the photo loop with RM (and photobucket)! I need to get updated!!!

The stout was delicious! The other two are chilling for today and I'm already enjoying a pair of new socks!!! :)
Thank you again (Earl says thanks too...he gets to share the beer with me 'cause I'm nice like that).

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Holy crap, JK, this is awesome!

Park Tool cup, bottle opener, and a camping hammock! I've been wanting to try a camping hammock for a while but never pulled the trigger on one.

Thanks!!

Oh, wait... Pinkbike calendar. BANNED.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Holy crap, JK, this is awesome!

Park Tool cup, bottle opener, and a camping hammock! I've been wanting to try a camping hammock for a while but never pulled the trigger on one.

Thanks!!

Oh, wait... Pinkbike calendar. BANNED.
You still mountain bike right? :busted:

Also, this is the closest thing to an official RM calendar:

81HFC48X6TL.jpg

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
@jimmydean Historically, I haven't divulged Santas that have wished to remain anonymous. I, myself, received an unsigned Santa gift one year (with a coffee grinder that I'm still using, I might add).

One of life's pleasant mysteries :monkeydance:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
@jimmydean Historically, I haven't divulged Santas that have wished to remain anonymous. I, myself, received an unsigned Santa gift one year (with a coffee grinder that I'm still using, I might add).

One of life's pleasant mysteries :monkeydance:
Seems legit. I really did enjoy it and should said monkey remain anon, so be it. The wife was even happier than I am.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
No no no, poor Nick nothing ... like I said I headed out of town before Christmas so I asked BV to let the elf know. I didn't think the box would last a week on my porch.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
@IH8Rice Thanks for the goods! Got back into town and had a package at the PO. Stoked for the candy and card. Needed some water bottles and socks so that is clutch. The apple butter and honey is going to be awesome. We are haphazard bee keepers so it is appreciated.

20171228_184623.jpg

20171228_184957.jpg

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Realized I never followed up with the loot from good man JBP

-park tool master link pliers. Never thought I needed these, I've been hamfisting my master links apart like a savage all these years.
-shorty water bottle + carbon cage
-4 pack of heady topper
-4 pack of sunshine and hoppiness from drop-in brewing. Never had it before, must say it is fantastic.

Much thanks going out to jbp for this. :cheers:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
@Nick basically excluded the entire week leading up to Christmas for deliveries, then I was traveling on the 22nd and 23rd (post office closed 24th, 25th) so I couldn't mail them to arrive exactly on the 26th.

Glad it got there, though! Bikes for Kids often sends me hand-decorated holiday cards for my annual elf donation so I'll send them along if it happens.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
holy smokes, is it ever good.

@binary visions ... thanks again mang, so so good.
It's 7:00am there. Starting your drinking a little early?

Funny enough, in the frenzy of packing, I left the other beer collection I had assembled for you in NC when I drove up to see my family. So we took a side-trip to the brewery to pick up a replacement gift since everything I've had from there (never visited before) was awesome. The place is fantastic.

P.S. that mustard is fucking amazing with kielbasa.