Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa for 2016!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
So it turns out @TreeSaw is my Secret Santa and I've been a very good Elf! Score includes aged Scotch Sampler from Old St Andrews (can't wait to try these Christmas Eve) one says Fireside so I'm hoping its smokey, A large assortment of Mexican chocolates, a Hot n Cold bicycle thermos, warm winter socks and a mounted image to remind me how awesome the first few miles of of a very long trail can be... well done TreeSaw!!!
View media item 3090View media item 3089View media item 3088
Will report the Scotch awesome as they are consumed... :thumb:

This shits better than Skiffle.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
who the hell is Secret Baby Jesus??

:clapping:
cheers, SBJ ...
box.jpg

Christmas pigs!
box2.jpg

BOOM!
fleece socks, Turner jersey tshirt (!), collapsible shot glass, FOUR cans of Trillium (2) IPA & (2) Double IPA ... and the pièce de résistance, a Sibiu Salami.
boom!.jpg

My guess ... StiHacka?
(only so many peeps here that would send a Romanian salami)

edit: IDENTIFY YOURSELF! so I can say THANKS! :D this is awesome. :rockout:

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
So it turns out @TreeSaw is my Secret Santa and I've been a very good Elf! Score includes aged Scotch Sampler from Old St Andrews (can't wait to try these Christmas Eve) one says Fireside so I'm hoping its smokey, A large assortment of Mexican chocolates, a Hot n Cold bicycle thermos, warm winter socks and a mounted image to remind me how awesome the first few miles of of a very long trail can be... well done TreeSaw!!!
View media item 3090View media item 3089View media item 3088
Will report the Scotch awesome as they are consumed... :thumb:

This shits better than Skiffle.
YEAH!!! I'm so glad everything arrived in one piece! I couldn't resist the photo idea either!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
dude, thank you very much! merry christmas to you and yours.
Thank you Nick, same to you! I hope the salami will be OK, and the beer may need to be consumed sooner than later. The IPAs are double dry hopped and all Trilliums are unfiltered therefore they look like fresh apple cider.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
So i got my gift today!! Thank you santa!!!!!!!! Im gunna try some of the beers tonight. The box smelled of coffee as soon as i opened it. And ridemonkey stickers!!!!!!!!
thumbnail_IMG_0654.jpg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Boxes like this?
View attachment 124132
Luckily I took out the garbage tonight, since the box was jammed behind the garbage can against "garage"...

I love my gifts! So many fun new beers to try, none of which I have had!
Also a couple of hot sauces and a beer coozie. Super rad. Early Xmas celebration at our place this weekend, so your presents are very timely.
Cheers and thanks again! :D
View attachment 124134
How far into these are you? What's your take on flavor?

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
@junkyard, sorry I forgot to include a card or note. Hope you liked it!
I loved the card!!!! Oh wait, no worries. The beers were great, I especially liked the chocolate stout. I drank most of that coffee over the holiday. The mug is rad and is going into my camping supplies to replace a stupid smaller red one. stickers haven't found a place yet. Thanks again!

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
How far into these are you? What's your take on flavor?
image.jpeg

Well I was chuggin right along, and came down with a cold on Xmas eve... So that really slowed my progress, but I'm about 3/4 through them. I've tried them all, and the E3 is my favorite. Super hoppy nose, but not bitter overpowering taste like you'd expect. Love it. My other fav was the Ska beer (drank those right away and don't remember much). Oh, and the MPA was really interesting for something a bit different. Excited I have one of those left.
Fun present, thanks again.

PS- no sign of shirtage.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
View attachment 124270
Well I was chuggin right along, and came down with a cold on Xmas eve... So that really slowed my progress, but I'm about 3/4 through them. I've tried them all, and the E3 is my favorite. Super hoppy nose, but not bitter overpowering taste like you'd expect. Love it. My other fav was the Ska beer (drank those right away and don't remember much). Oh, and the MPA was really interesting for something a bit different. Excited I have one of those left.

PS- no sign of shirtage.
I liked the E3 the best as well. I haven't gotten confirmation on shipping yet, but have a shipping order. Soon...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
so shawn (aka mantispf2000) hooked me up. refillable chalk bag (not pictured, already in use), some chalk, and a nice dakine case that is in use for my ituo headlamp. awesome stuff shawn, thanks!

IMG_20161230_225447781_20170104_102214.jpg

IMG_20161230_225506313_20170104_102340.jpg

Last edited:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
View attachment 124270

PS- no sign of shirtage.
Check you mail!