Quantcast

Rider down...again

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
No, not me. My teammate, Miguel Garcia is out...again. He tore his ACL on his right knee. He has an MRI scheduled for today and should know if surgery is required and how long he'll be out for.

Good luck Mig! Healing vibes to ya.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Petite Fluer said:
Pencil me in for Team Mukai....i'll bring up the slack....word...
Thanks mang - we could use you...if you lived here, hehe. Oh, he's selling his orange 2005 Intense M3 w/ Avy fork - you want it?

Petite Fluer

Monkey
May 18, 2005
Arizona
You trying to say my 03BigHit comp isn't sufficient? Dude, I get dissed all the time on my bike....I'm not sweatin it though cause I hang and when I do a ripper it's much sweeter on a sh!t bike.

Hope Miguel heals up quick!
Whats he want for the M3?

sessions

Monkey
Nov 9, 2005
Vancouver WA
ACL surgery is not bad you just have to take it easy for a while. I got my surgery in June and riding my bike has really made my recovery time pretty quick.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Petite Fluer said:
You trying to say my 03BigHit comp isn't sufficient? Dude, I get dissed all the time on my bike....I'm not sweatin it though cause I hang and when I do a ripper it's much sweeter on a sh!t bike.

Hope Miguel heals up quick!
Whats he want for the M3?
How is the bighit treating you? I bet it helps pick up cougars and their cubs......

Petite Fluer

Monkey
May 18, 2005
Arizona
The bighit is hangin on for dear life man. I just did all the bearings on the rear and a bushing in on the Vaniller...been riding ton's of XC on it plus DH, plus DJ, plus drunken beers runs up to the store. It's pretty killer man but everytime i'm out with the shuttle crowd an take a bit of a spin on someones new bike I cringe. Dunno....just making it last I guess. Workin out well as AZ doesn't have a ton of long steeps. There's alot of big f-in rocks though...I go thru the 6an6 quite often. Good times dude...thanks again for the hookup...:)

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
I just rode with him on Sunday? He said he felt great? Must've happened during our ride or something? Get well Miguel. We all need your positivity around. Why don't you get it all replaced while you're in there? Elbows,knees,back? ;) Just to get it over with.

garcia

Chimp
Jun 10, 2005
thanks guys, i hope is nothing serious I waiting for send me to the mri, buy anyone wants to buy a M3 (2,100) includes headset and thompsom seat post, and avalanche fork (1,000) 8" travel . and one more thing CAN SOMEBODY PUT ME OUT IT MY MISERY ? sukcs man total sucks

garcia

Chimp
Jun 10, 2005
:mumble: I sick to be the shuttle man no because the drive because i see everybody ride and me get in fat, suck; how is joy?,

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
garcia said:
:mumble: I sick to be the shuttle man no because the drive because i see everybody ride and me get in fat, suck; how is joy?,
Sorry to hear about the Knee! I've had two surgeries...they suck! I'm doing ok! The belly is growing bigger everyday! We are having a little girl! :love: Can't wait!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Miguel before he broke his ankle and surgery...

...and after his ankle healed and before he tore his ACL - all within 9 months. Heal up bro!

garcia

Chimp
Jun 10, 2005
holy smoke!!! that was close.... fuuiiiiii . !! thank guys for the support doctor say was just a bad spring and I can come back to work next monday but I have to take it easy for a while, because my knee is weak.
FIVE nice pictures looks like I broke my record on high of the 6" nice thanks.
Mut's a niña aaaahhhh!!! what is going to be her name ?.... you can name it INTENSE, HOPE,LOUISE,MAGURA,HADLEY(hadley is a grils name?) CRUZ, what else is out there???....and joy you going to be the shuttle driver and I be the drinker.
X6 sorry man but I think I going to hold my bike for a little bit.

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
So a Sunday shuttle it is??? :) You know an automatic only needs one foot.....hah!!! Good to hear Miguel. Must've been super bummed about another long bout of sittin' around healing. This obviously means you've earned yourself a good few seasons of noninjury. My previous injury lasted 2or 3 months off the bike and it got me safely through the last season. You're definitely good for awhile. Here's the math:

Months out (x) meds perscribed (x) number of stitches (=) months of noninjury owed. Although generally subtract 1 week per thousand owed on Medical bills. There you go man!