Quantcast

Rider Down

TeeDee

Chimp
Apr 30, 2005
JerZey
Now thats good ****! It really sucks that he got so messed up. But it sucks even more that hes gona stop riding to be a PIG! bwahahahahahaaaa!!!!!

J.K. Wink, Wink,...

Last edited:

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
ive been keeping track of this guy, i feel straight up bad for em. I dont think he should go as far as he's going, but hey, seems like he's determined to do what he wants to do. Maybe he'll change his mind someday.

TeeDee

Chimp
Apr 30, 2005
JerZey
ive been keeping track of this guy, i feel straight up bad for em. I dont think he should go as far as he's going, but hey, seems like he's determined to do what he wants to do. Maybe he'll change his mind someday.
Hey! Dont get me wrong, I really feel bad for the guy two. But the last thing we need is more cops, that all im saying! So yea, I hope he changes him mind two!

:monkey:

Hey! Dont get me wrong, I really feel bad for the guy two. But the last thing we need is more cops, that all im saying! So yea, I hope he changes him mind two!

first off you pole smoker....learn some grammar. TOO(meaning ALSO) not TWO(meaning quantity).

Second: this Country is headed to hell in a hand basket and the first thing we need is more police. One day your sorry a$$ is going to in trouble and who's gonna come save you? drum roll please.....the cops. Like when you bust your arse on the mountain.....the cops come to help as well as the medics. or when you crash your car or motorcycle....the POLICE come to your rescue...or when you get your bike jacked...the POLICE come help.
Let me know when you get your first DWI....I wanna come and laugh.

AND....leave the guy alone....he's totally messed up mentally and physically and doesn't need people like you to rag on him.

TeeDee

Chimp
Apr 30, 2005
JerZey
first off you pole smoker....learn some grammar. TOO(meaning ALSO) not TWO(meaning quantity).

Second: this Country is headed to hell in a hand basket and the first thing we need is more police. One day your sorry a$$ is going to in trouble and who's gonna come save you? drum roll please.....the cops. Like when you bust your arse on the mountain.....the cops come to help as well as the medics. or when you crash your car or motorcycle....the POLICE come to your rescue...or when you get your bike jacked...the POLICE come help.
Let me know when you get your first DWI....I wanna come and laugh.

AND....leave the guy alone....he's totally messed up mentally and physically and doesn't need people like you to rag on him.
oOh SNAP!!! Its the grammar POLICE!

:panic::panic::panic:

Oh yea, Besides cops, the last thing we need is tools like you. By the way, most of my friends are cops, and two are hear with me now. So tool off son, before I bend you over and give you a spanking.

By the way, For the guy that banged up his head, Hope you heal up soon and get back on the hill. What we need is more riders to keep this sport going, it sucks when we lose anyone. Take care bro.

tree hugger

Monkey
Jul 18, 2007
you need to read this whole thing:
I hate directing to another site, but its worth it.
I couldn't get through the whole thing. What exactly was worth it? Seems like a guy got hurt and is giving up riding? Sorry to hear it, but why is this significant?

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Good Lord ... did you read about what happened to him?!:

I took a 10 to 15 foot dive on my head in the U.S open got air lifted out, and now have a small blood spot on the brain.
... he's lucky to be functional let alone alive.

ride4fun

Monkey
May 23, 2008
Long Island
Everyone falls and some take serious spills than others - and I'm sorry this guy took such a bad one. Me personally, I wouldn't quit the sport entirely, just racing (since the need for speed is required - that's when $hit happens). BUT, like me and many others, we have families/children that count on us to support them, and it add's great responsiblilty when I ride, not to go crazy to make it home in one piece. I wish him a speedy recovery and hope he will change his mind about riding - WE NEED MORE COPS AS WELL AS MOUNTIAN BIKERS (DH/FR)

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Hey! Dont get me wrong, I really feel bad for the guy two. But the last thing we need is more cops

Damn, TeeDee.... that's harsh!

Anyway:

In life, we will have Triumphs and Failures... some people let the failures get the best of them, while other user the failures as a tool to triumph.... Give him some time, he'll eventually heal up and come to his senses, right now his cage is rattled... Heal Up Bro... See you soon.....!

Last edited:

illflip

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
Newark, NJ
anyone else see this coming? one month prior he was posting how he just got into downhilling. next month he's racing the Open...

kinda of a big leap for a begginer. i mean, im a noob too...but im not hitting up the races anytime soon.

TeeDee

Chimp
Apr 30, 2005
JerZey
Damn, TeeDee.... that's harsh!

Anyway:

In life, we will have Triumphs and Failures... some people let the failures get the best of them, while other user the failures as a tool to triumph.... Give him some time, he'll eventually heal up and come to his senses, right now his cage is rattled... Heal Up Bro... See you soon.....!
Yea, Im sorry, I'm known to be veary harsh some times. :pirate2: