Quantcast

Riding at Hodges Village.

splat

Nam I am
Today was the a local Chapter meeting of Nemba , so we did a ride before the meeting .

we got started, man this was one optimistc beaver !

This bridge is a challenge , more for you mind then the actual riding of it.

BadDNA ( and Chapter President ) giving he Baboon salute .

We looked at it , and said I bet the Bike Rag Guys would ride it !!

Coming up from the Dam

Anne crossing the bridge on her Merlin 64

Going up a loose washed out hill, this was actually discussed at teh chapter meeting about doing a reroute to this

this is when all hell broke loose .
I stopped put my bike down took this picture.

Turned around and took this picture about where that Tree is just past ann ( in that general area ) was a Bees nest , and they we not too happy about us disturbing then ( note my bike in the lower right ) I picked up my bike , walked toward them , when I had bees !! I got stung 4 times in the back and some one else got it in the ass.

another Bridge .

We are almost back ladies

Stair gap , right in front of where we parked our cars .

But there was more.

Hmm the sign doesn't like us

Oh well

No one was in it

Next was on to the meeting

Goddy43

Monkey
Apr 21, 2005
Great timing on this - I am racing there on sunday. I wonder if any of those bridges will be on the course.

mdc

Monkey
Jul 8, 2006
Uxbridge
Yo Splat whats the course like for next weekends race (flat and fast or hilly and tech)? I'm thinkin of racing and was not sure if I should bring the SS or the squishy geared bike.....

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I'm not sure what the full course is, but we rode parts of where it's been in the past. I think you'd be able to do it on the SS, but some sections are bony enough to make a rigid bike no fun, if you've got a shock on the front you should be okay.

strangeland2

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
masshole
Here are the pictures I took while in the skatepark. I ve ridden with woodsguy quite a bit this year and as he pointed out on a ride a few weeks ago "you always have a camera but I ve never seen you take a picture." Hes right im horrible about taking pictures. I didnt even think of it till splat made some comment about never being in pictures cause hes always taking them. So to anyone who rides with me... if you want a picture just let me know lol.

Attachments