Quantcast

Riding in Argentina?

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I'm heading to Argentina in November for a big conference and have ample time to ride either before or after. As of right now, I have no set plans outside of hitting Buenos Aires for this conference. Can anyone help me find a good bike park? I've tried teh googlez, but thought I'd ask around as well. Thanks!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Rocky did a big team trip there a while back... maybe just last year? I think there was a Pinkbike piece on it...

here! Looks like it's a five part series.

and some more, the PanAm games from this spring...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I did some riding when I was on the Chilean side of the cordillera a couple of years ago. I highly recommend that part of the world. Mind-bendingly beautiful. Will require a flight from Buenos Aires tho...

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
I'm from Argentina, close to Buenos Aires. I could hook you up with a couple of friends who run bike rental and guiding services, they were the ones who put the trip together for the Rocky Mountain team.

Or simply search this forum for my posts, if I recall correctly I posted a couple of their emails and addresses some time ago ;-).

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I'm from Argentina, close to Buenos Aires. I could hook you up with a couple of friends who run bike rental and guiding services, they were the ones who put the trip together for the Rocky Mountain team.

Or simply search this forum for my posts, if I recall correctly I posted a couple of their emails and addresses some time ago ;-).
Awesome thanks! I saw you in another thread and sent you a PM. I will look around.