Quantcast

Riding in Valparaiso, Chile

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili

...and yet I'm still here in Jersey frozen, and unable to ride.

So which Marz girl did Cedric hit on?:)

well he told them he'd throw his undies into the crowd if they threw out their tops.....it almost worked.

ill try and pursuade them into it next year then.

some more shots

zaplaje

Chimp
Apr 30, 2002
Florida
exelent photos fraser! im roberto, the redhead who "babysittered" Jeff...

and for the guy who ask... cedric only make out with... oh **** i see to much

So was Berni Pizarro hanging around?

I thought she won last year. Was she able to try to ride it this year?
as far as i know she is still on the road to recovery. planning on racing some races, but truly up to her, sher has no requirements from her sponsors to race. after her accident, i am not surprised. apparently she was at the Cdale headquarters with a big smile on her face and doing great. but yeah still recovering from her accident and training to get to race shape again.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Berny is kicking ass, we were supposed to go do something today but it didn't work out. She is looking great, is in great spirits and will be travelling with the team this summer, but not racing much if at all.

Berny is kicking ass, we were supposed to go do something today but it didn't work out. She is looking great, is in great spirits and will be travelling with the team this summer, but not racing much if at all.
so glad to hear. still havent talked to her since the accident....was super difficult to track down her bike at crankworx and have it sitting in the pits while we had no real idea what was going on...can;t wait to hopefully see her at some events this year.

Guffo?

Chimp
Dec 8, 2004
Chile
Fraser!
Cool shots, dude. Did you leave Chile yesterday?

Anyway....
The hole race was indeed crazy. So f*cking full of people, just like every year.... and so noisy. This year was a not so long trail, but just as amazing as every year with its jumps and infinite stairs. We had a beautiful day, excelent for pictures.

A few pics from my angle. See ya all back here for the next year I hope.

heikkihall

Monkey
Dec 14, 2001
Durango, CO
Am I the only person who takes rocks and pedal hits directly to the shinbone just above my ankle???
Yes.

But seriously I have not had any issues with slipping pedals in the past few years. (Pretty much because of 5.10) So that is not a worry of mine anymore. And I have not noticed any major rock deflections off of my shins since I started riding with the 661 Kyle Strait pads last fall. I just like those pads so much that I no longer feel the need to allways cover my shins.

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
yea on my 661 Straits I can run them just low enough that the bottom strap will take the brunt of any pedal hits to my ****. Ill wear full leg pads if theres brush i have to lean into or its muddy out.

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Haha holy sh*t that was actually me!
see the ride tattoo on my forearm. That picture is awesome!
But damnit those were my favorite Scott no sweat XI's.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
ack!! what a surprise that would be under the sheets.

just the thought of my hand brushing against that light switch in the dark.