Quantcast

Riding pics from Friday

Zaskar Rider

Monkey
May 29, 2002
PNW
One of my buddys stacked on a tree a couple weeks ago and hurt his ribs so we had a resident photographer to run my D70 this last friday. Here's a link to the pics :)

pics

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i didn't see anyone on a zaskar... :confused: :dead: :D

(hint: if you ask a mod nicely you may be able to change your screen name)

Zaskar Rider

Monkey
May 29, 2002
PNW
Originally posted by Toshi
i didn't see anyone on a zaskar... :confused: :dead: :D

(hint: if you ask a mod nicely you may be able to change your screen name)
Hmm, interesting ;) although I do ride a zaskar still it's obviosly not my main bike any longer. Well, I'll have to come up with a new name first and being that i"m not too creative it could take a while.

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
We gotta get out and ride sometime man! pics look good, doesnt look framiliar to me.....

ill be aout at SST a few times this week, and possibly this weekend.

Zaskar Rider

Monkey
May 29, 2002
PNW
Originally posted by SebringMGB
We gotta get out and ride sometime man! pics look good, doesnt look framiliar to me.....

ill be aout at SST a few times this week, and possibly this weekend.

For sure dude, I gotta figure out what I'm doing this weekend but if I have time to ride I"ll call you up or something

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
so... haha my girl is from MI, any chance that gets me special privelage to know where those trails are?:) haha nice pics btw! appears someone has done some decent trail work, that log built up drop thing looks really well built.

Zaskar Rider

Monkey
May 29, 2002
PNW
Originally posted by mplutodh1
so... haha my girl is from MI, any chance that gets me special privelage to know where those trails are?:) haha nice pics btw! appears someone has done some decent trail work, that log built up drop thing looks really well built.
Hmm, I dunno...Maybe if you were down this direction with your bike I'd show it to you ;) Hey what's your girlfriends name, I might know her.

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
hehe, i live on the island too!! and that place looks mighty familiar to me!!:eviltongu :sneaky: :devil: :D

Zaskar Rider

Monkey
May 29, 2002
PNW
Originally posted by Mitzel123
hehe, i live on the island too!! and that place looks mighty familiar to me!!:eviltongu :sneaky: :devil: :D

Hey mitzel how'd your nicolai come together? And have you been staying out of the injured list this season so far?

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
what year? how come there al all these islanders riding i never see or knew when i was at school?

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
Originally posted by Zaskar Rider
Hey mitzel how'd your nicolai come together? And have you been staying out of the injured list this season so far?

it came together real good. and yeah ive been stayin out of the injured list this season but ive had a couple close calls.

what year? how come there al all these islanders riding i never see or knew when i was at school?
well i just graduated last year but ive lived on the island my entire life and my mom and her brothers graduated from mi sometime in the past too but im not sure what years

Zaskar Rider

Monkey
May 29, 2002
PNW
it came together real good. and yeah ive been stayin out of the injured list this season but ive had a couple close calls.
good to hear, we'll have to get out and ride one of these days