Quantcast

Riding Pictures

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
schweeet dood makes me want to get back out there. you made that stepdown to the berm look to easy, that thing is a bit intimidating from up top.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
I want to see the pics of you hiking back up that goddam jeep trail! We watched a jeep flip over trying to go up the time we were there...

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
Looking good Will and J.R...Will shoot me an email...good news from Andre....
Will do John, glad to hear it.

These are Jamie Ford's trails somewhere in Western Mass. I don't have the ability to give out directions as that is not fair to Jamie as he puts in all the work. Feel free to ask him for more information.

TankerX

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
The best place Fo Sho
All u morewoood guys, What hubs are u running? I was wondering since i might be building one up in the winter. I'm trying to get feedback and see if it'll fit in my budget. Thanks

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
All u morewoood guys, What hubs are u running? I was wondering since i might be building one up in the winter. I'm trying to get feedback and see if it'll fit in my budget. Thanks
I'm running an Industry Nine. Its a great wheelset but if you have any type of budget I doubt it will be attainable. Most of the guys on my team are running Sun Ringles with few problems.

gangstamaxx

Monkey
Sep 12, 2005
CT
As you can see in the pics I'm currently running a deemax rear wheel. Its holding up pretty well, but last weekend at diablo was making a funny noise, I lubed up the hub and it's back to working good now. Thanks guys.