Quantcast

Riding specific jeans?

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
As the jeans are further developed, the stretchy sections will grow larger until they evolve into the full body spandex suits worn by European trials riders.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
Silly. I mean, I'll just blow up a couple pairs of regular jeans and still have money left over. Not like I'm riding in $150 diesel straight legs or whatever. Gimme the Dickies/Carharts/Lee cheapo jeans any day.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Mossimo jeans at Target on the clearance rack....$10-15.
But are they tight as shlt on my thighs yet for some reason expect 200lbs of booty in the back?

I'm all for riding specific clothes. I think the idea is a good one. I'm too old for women's pantaloons to serve as the design model however.

edit: make some normal looking jeans and I promise to buy them :)

Last edited:

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
Levis all day. yes, i BLOW $40!!!!!! on a pair of jeans every once in a while. but thats cuz i'm a baller.

pussies sewn shut is a good one.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
I buy a couple pairs of jeans each year to wear for usual wear and last years jeans get used on the bike, car maintenance etc.

Would not wear those jeans from Demon Dirt in a hurry, really dislike the huge logos on both pockets on the rear, plus the gussets and all that just look nasty. Not a fan of either of those t-shirts on display either.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
My girlfriend just said that seeing guys in jeans with stretchy gussets like that makes girls want to sew their pussies shut.
:D

don't see that having any major impact in the lives of the dudes in those videos ^^
;)

Paulyd

Monkey
May 15, 2007
Great White North.
i haven't gotten any dickies yet, but i do need new jeans. right now i have some lee's, which are awesome, and some levi's, which are even better. original 501's are awesome besides the button fly.

Zenkis14

Monkey
Sep 20, 2009
The Gusseted crotch is brilliant. I ride in a set of Mountain Khakis that I love. They are backpacking pants, tough as nails, and have a gusseted crotch. Gusset crotchs are where its at!

owentking

Chimp
Mar 28, 2010
Mountains of Rock
All the same Kidwoo, I agree with Zenkis14 and I think my girlie would fight your girlie on that one. :D Gusseted crotches are nice. Definetly gives more movement to a set of pants.

But I also agree with you on the 200 lbs of booty in the back. I didn't know that DHing was jumping on the "I'm emo, cry in the corner and cut myself" wagon. :wtf:

pencil_sr

Chimp
Feb 2, 2010
Utah
I just ride in my levi's 511 jeans. enough room to move, but narrow enough at the bottom to not get sucked into the chain. :monkeydance: