Quantcast

Rigid fork @ 450mm

i-ride

Monkey
May 12, 2006
Frederick
Anyone know where I can get an off-the-shelf rigid fork @ 450- 455mm a/c? I'm running a Trailblade (440) but i want about a half inch more. The next closest thing is the XL Rebate Jump (465).. which is decidedly too tall. The Surly Instigator is about the right size, but I don't want raking blades or stupid canti pivots.

I've considered the ghetto thang: getting a King steelset and fitting some spacers around the bottom cup to get a taller a/c. Or getting the King +5mm baseplate.. but I don't like these ideas as much as getting just the right fork to hang.

If I end up going custom.. can someone point me in the right direction? I'm looking for a BMX style unicrown @/under 3lbs.

Thx!

Last edited:

i-ride

Monkey
May 12, 2006
Frederick
oh ****- i was looking at the tchokr a month ago and forgot about it.. the long version is 450mm! let me look into that some. Know where I can find one online?

Last edited:

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
oh ****- i was looking at the tchokr a month ago and forgot about it.. the long version is 450mm! let me look into that some. Know where I can find one online?
Check some canadian online stores or ridethis.com carried dobermann stuff as well. otherwise you can always shoot them over and e-mail they are probly the best company for dealing directly with customers. I hear its a great fork as well.