Quantcast

Riiim someone?

hurlykid6900

Chimp
Oct 23, 2005
C-Ville Rep yo
Anybody in the Charlottesville/Richmond have a rear wheel they wana sell? I need one before the redish ride. My new rihno light bent itself in half on the first hit, I could get it fixed but I think it would just happen again. I also need a new medium ring, as mine is gnarkilled to the max. Thanks for any help.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
I think I have a ring that you can have.... how many arms do you have on your crank 4 or 5? As for the rim... Mail order one for $25! If you order it by tomorrow it wil surely be here by next week, and heck, I will even lace it up for you for free of charge!

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Woody does rim jobs at a pretty good price. If I'm not mistaken, he charges $10 for the first 5 minutes and $1 per minute for every minute after.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
mud'n'sweat said:
Woody does rim jobs at a pretty good price. If I'm not mistaken, he charges $10 for the first 5 minutes and $1 per minute for every minute after.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Rich you ba$tard, that was supposed to be OUR secret!

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
wood-dog said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Rich you ba$tard, that was supposed to be OUR secret!
Oh, sorry, I forgot you said that was the broseph hook-up... the general public is $20 for the first 10 and $2 each additional..... SUCKA'S!!!!