Quantcast

Ripped jeans are earned, not bought!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I went to by some new shorts a couple of weeks ago because mine are starting to look old and worn out. They had rack after rack after rack of brand new shorts that looked just as bad as the ones I was trying to replace. If this is the "latest thing", then why even bother shopping for "new" used clothing. Just keep on wearing the same worn out crap and tell everyone that you got them at the mall for $75.

This just proves that the average American consumer will buy into anything that advertisers put out there. Remember when Tommy PullmyFinger clothing got real big? Their marketing people were able to convince grown men to wear an under wear waistband with their logo on their heads. Brilliant.

Since people will buy anything, maybe I should start selling "certified celebrity poo". Imagine what I could get for a Brittany Spears turd.

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
Stupid clothes stores...

I went shopping this weekend, looking for new pants. Simple blue or black jeans.
Couldn't find anything that wasn't covered in rips, holes, paint smears, come splotches, pink stripes, fooked-up ass-pockets, stupid giant buttons, or wannabe hiphop logos covering half the damn thing.

What the fvck?!

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Stupid clothes stores...

I went shopping this weekend, looking for new pants. Simple blue or black jeans.
Couldn't find anything that wasn't covered in rips, holes, paint smears, come splotches, pink stripes, fooked-up ass-pockets, stupid giant buttons, or wannabe hiphop logos covering half the damn thing.

What the fvck?!
um, Levis?

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
um, Levis?
One of the stores I hit was a Levis shop. Blew my mind that I couldn't find a single pair of normal black or blue jeans without stupid sh*t all over them.

Welcome to shopping in Asia... I ordered some online from out of the country.
At least it's summer, so being pantless is ok.