Quantcast

Ritual Vegetarianism at Phuket, Thailand

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
s1ngletrack said:
Dare we ask how you know this? :nope:
Mate I don't know how long you've been coming here but previous Shirley threads have involved Ukranian strippers and sex with dolphins. He's not exactly the shy retiring type. ;) :D

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Echo said:
I had a lot of fun in Phuket :confused:

We didn't stay in the city though, we went out to the beaches.
I hated the entire country. Seeing old frenchmen walking around with 12 year old boys sickened me to no end. Pattaya beach is hell.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Echo said:
Hmm. Maybe things got worse since 1987.
I dunno, I was there around '94 and had a fairly typical week on a tropical island visit. No creepy, old French dudes with little boys that I saw. One of my fondest memories from that trip was sitting on the beach with a 1 liter bottle of Singha and a huge plate of noodles (which cost about $2US all told) while topless women strolled by casually as I was enjoying my meal.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
What I remember most is the rancid smell, the thousands of skank hookers at every turn, the she-males and the child molestors. But then again, I was in Pattaya most of the time. I went to Bangkok (huh huh) for a day and that was a bit better.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Oh also, Thailand is also the first place Ive seen someone killed right in front of my face. This dude on a scooter got demolished by a truck. Pretty nasty. Traffic didnt even slow down, they just veered around the body.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
what's the last place you've seen someone killed?

i've only witnessed one (not counting car accidents where the people may have died), and that was someone drowning in the mississippi when i was down in new orleans.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
BurlySurly said:
I hated the entire country. Seeing old rednecks walking around with 12 year old boys sickened me to no end. Johnson City Tenn. is hell.

Yep that's what I remember too. :thumb:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
narlus said:
what's the last place you've seen someone killed?

i've only witnessed one (not counting car accidents where the people may have died), and that was someone drowning in the mississippi when i was down in new orleans.
I guess that's the only time I saw a guy "killed" but I also saw a guy die of a heart attack at a boat dock once in kentucky.