Quantcast

RM gear - what do you have?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I think my DH jersey is awesome. I wear it all the time. I am pretty sure JBP gave it to me. I also have a pint glass. I have always wanted a tshirt. Hey wtf I don't have a RM tshirt.
:disgust1:

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
5 year old RM tee. Still have it, still wear it. It's seen better days though....

Oh, and it's startnig to fit kinda funny around the mid-section, I think the lower half has shrunk in the wash...

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
Just (2) pint glasses

If there was interest, I'd do the leg work for some RM socks. Could do either a 5" crew in wool or coolmax OR the more traditional cycling sock in wool or coolmax. I deal with Save Our Soles in Colorado for our NoTubes socks. A few NE Monkey types have them and could vouch for the quality of the coolmax style.

Rough draft
http://picasaweb.google.com/mb.misc.account/RMPost/photo#5193235159415710754

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Just (2) pint glasses

If there was interest, I'd do the leg work for some RM socks. Could do either a 5" crew in wool or coolmax OR the more traditional cycling sock in wool or coolmax. I deal with Save Our Soles in Colorado for our NoTubes socks. A few NE Monkey types have them and could vouch for the quality of the coolmax style.

Rough draft
http://picasaweb.google.com/mb.misc.account/RMPost/photo#5193235159415710754
I would rock RM socks depending on the price.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Ridemonkey the Flamethrower!!!!!

stickers
beanie (both colors)
DH Jersey.. Thanks again Echo
2 or 3 t's
Pint glasses

we need a baseball cap made next

EastCoaster

Monkey
Mar 30, 2002
Southeastern PA
Refresh my memory. Why isn't RM merch readily available? At least T's, socks, Ride jerseys (both XC and DH), stickers, etc.?

I'd LOVE a parentmonkeymtb shirt. The ParentMonkeyMTB on the front and the RM logo (small) up that the top of the shirt near the collar on the back.

I love the "atmosphere" here on RM. Are we trying to be "under the radar" to avoid being like the other online sites out there?

Geez. I'll probably get "ripped up" for posting this.... but, seriously, I just want to know.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Refresh my memory. Why isn't RM merch readily available? At least T's, socks, Ride jerseys (both XC and DH), stickers, etc.?

I'd LOVE a parentmonkeymtb shirt. The ParentMonkeyMTB on the front and the RM logo (small) up that the top of the shirt near the collar on the back.

I love the "atmosphere" here on RM. Are we trying to be "under the radar" to avoid being like the other online sites out there?

Geez. I'll probably get "ripped up" for posting this.... but, seriously, I just want to know.
It's been in the past that individual members who want a particular item decide to have some made. Since there is always a demand for something cool (pint glasses, stickers, jerseys) they've made what they wanted and some extra to sell to other monkeys (at or slightly above cost, nobody's trying to get rich off of the items). Sure I suppose there's enough demand that the site management could start a monkey store but he's probably got enough on his plate just keeping this zoo up and running that he has no desire to take on that as well (just guessing here, I could be wrong). Besides, isn't it much cooler to have a limited edition item so to speak compared to something that any Joe Websurfer could buy from an online store?