Quantcast

RM jerseys... anyone have a line on them?

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I'd be in for one.......or 2 (like an XC'ish style and the DH one). Hell I could get my bro one for his B-day (in December).

The only problem is you buy it, say you fall and ruin it, it's hard to get a replacement. That's the only thing stopping me from the DH jersey's is your ruin them so fast at times finding the on-sale ones is the only way to go.

But the XC stuff is another deal. It lasts a long time considering you don't fall as often as DH riding. So I'd be gold for one of them.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I think I might have worn a long sleeve jersey once in the four years I lived in Lousiana...

Any chance of a short sleeve DH/DJ style. Some of us larger members don't look so pretty in racer cuts. I believe the term is "muffin top" according to the wife.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I think I might have worn a long sleeve jersey once in the four years I lived in Lousiana...

Any chance of a short sleeve DH/DJ style. Some of us larger members don't look so pretty in racer cuts. I believe the term is "muffin top" according to the wife.
Yeah, some of us do like to drink beer. :cheers:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I'll take an XC jersey. I already have the DH jersey (thanx BikeGeek!)

S.n.a.k.e.

Monkey
Mar 12, 2003
N. Tonawanda, NY
I'll take an XC jersey. I already have the DH jersey (thanx BikeGeek!)
There is (AFAIK), only 9 DH style jerseys in the world at present, so hang on to it ;). In 10 years, you can sell it and retire from the proceeds :banana:

too bad I took mine outta its original packaging... and then got holes in it from a fall, it has nothing except sentimental value now..

Marc

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
I agree. Hook me up! What's the status on these? My vote is to go with Verge because they have some awesome jerseys and they already have our artwork so that would save some cash on our end.