Quantcast

RNC Night 3

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Meg Whitman speaking now, to crickets. There was a low rumble when she said "Lower your taxes" that woke people up a bit, but that's been about it. Best quote of the night so far - energy independence (mainly drilling offshore!!) will help the environment. :crazy:

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
This is an awful speech. How the fvck did Giullani ever get anywhere with all of this smearing? Pro-war RA RA...keep bombing til they're all fvcking dead!!

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
She's had more experience than the whole democratic ticket combined?!? And then he backs that up with NOTHING! This is nuts...what a straight up sh1t talking speech.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Token asian in crowd!

Ohhh and retarded frat boy yelling USA.
I haven't told anyone about this, but a distant uncle is an organizer for RNC Asian Pacific Islander American Vote.

So my family is a McCain family!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
you guys are actually going to vote for obama? he blows the cock
What's up with the vacuous dipshlt hole left by nate being so passionately filled?

Jesus christ this chick is working hard for mom america usa.

I'm on the radio, is she holding a plate of cookies?

Come on bltch. Tell me about abstinence only education and its efficacy as backed by scientific research.

Dude my mom is about to run for Veep.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
She said "leave [america] better then when we found it". Bush didn't do that!!!!!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Holy crap. She is just spouting crap?
-Wasteful spending...197 million in earmarks for 2008?
-Bridge to nowhere...she supported it before she didn't.

Also, way to pass the downs baby around like a blunt.

Drilling solved her daughters problem. ZING!
Edit: now she's laying pipe. Oh god. Colbert and Stewart are going to have a field day.