Quantcast

Road Trip

Jackson06

Chimp
May 7, 2006
Tampa, Fl.
Hey,
Some of us Florida boys are taking a road trip. We are heading out next friday. We plan on hitting County park(need directions) and then the some trails in Charlotte. Then we are going to head over to Central park. If you guys have better Ideas let me know. Also I could use directions to Central and County parks.
Thanks

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Hey,
Some of us Florida boys are taking a road trip. We are heading out next friday. We plan on hitting County park(need directions) and then the some trails in Charlotte. Then we are going to head over to Central park. If you guys have better Ideas let me know. Also I could use directions to Central and County parks.
Thanks
If you are going up I-85 you will want to hit up Paris Mt. in Greenville SC. You will find it more of a Mt. than anything you will ride in Charlotte and the other places you are going. The trails are super fun here and if its dirt jumps you are looking for we have those too. Big ones!!!!

Jackson06

Chimp
May 7, 2006
Tampa, Fl.
The mountains would be cool but we only have one truck so far so shuttling would be out and peddling sucks. Do you have directions to paris mountain? TCP that would be cool send me the directions and we will meet you out there.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
You're coming from the flatlands of Florida to ride the flatlands of North Carolina because you don't want to pedal? I hate pedaling as much as the next guy but it's kind of a necessary evil - you can always push.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
You're coming from the flatlands of Florida to ride the flatlands of North Carolina because you don't want to pedal? I hate pedaling as much as the next guy but it's kind of a necessary evil - you can always push.
Anybody up for showing me and my friend Greg the Wilsons arena?
He's got a 7Point and is still pretty new to Dh.

Jackson06

Chimp
May 7, 2006
Tampa, Fl.
We would like to ride wilsons if anybody will be around to show us around. If not then we will hit the dirt jumps. Hey Demo Vader might be coming with us maybe you could recomend some places to hit.

Jun 11, 2004
We would like to ride wilsons if anybody will be around to show us around. If not then we will hit the dirt jumps. Hey Demo Vader might be coming with us maybe you could recomend some places to hit.
Yeah.....tell Vader to call me.....I think he has my cell number. If not have him PM me on FreeRideSouth and we will work something out.

Its nearly impossible to talk about group rides in the "South" forum without getting everyone's panties in a wad......so just have Vader contact me at FRS.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Why don't you drag his ass down Southern Rocks like y'all did to me on my second DH adventure!
As soon as Joeymeister says belly up to the bar, we're there.
He's got background in moto, so no matter how good he does...no one will ever have more respect from me than you for going down Southern Rocks your second time on something. Especially considering you'd never ridden something with shocks before, just fully rigid...:clapping:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Man I'll show you around Wilsons or something up here if you want this weekend. Moto's out of town, call me if you're down.

Coming all the way from florida and going to charlotte and the triad? Man you should not miss western north carolina. It's the best riding in the state.
I'll call you ASAP. What time you wake up tomorrow?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
As soon as Joeymeister says belly up to the bar, we're there.
He's got background in moto, so no matter how good he does...no one will ever have more respect from me than you for going down Southern Rocks your second time on something. Especially considering you'd never ridden something with shocks before, just fully rigid...:clapping:
Well damn, his first ride ever was down Shumont.
Not exactly an easy place to ride.
At least Windrock fills in their holes.
Brian had a trail by fire for sure on his first 2 rides.