Quantcast

Roadtrip!

hans2

Chimp
Jul 26, 2002
Boston
Tomorrow, Saturday, I leave on a road trip. I'm starting by following Dirt Rag's I-80 list with a few additions. I think I'm going to stop before Colorado (saving that area for a trip of its own). I'll either go home or drive 600 miles (!!!) to the Ozarks in Arkansas. All depends on how long it takes me to get out there. From there its a tour of the south until I get back home to New England.

Any last minute recommendations?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Tomorrow, Saturday, I leave on a road trip. I'm starting by following Dirt Rag's I-80 list with a few additions. I think I'm going to stop before Colorado (saving that area for a trip of its own). I'll either go home or drive 600 miles (!!!) to the Ozarks in Arkansas. All depends on how long it takes me to get out there. From there its a tour of the south until I get back home to New England.

Any last minute recommendations?
if you are near the Pittsburgh area and wanna ride some cool XC stuff, shoot me a message!

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
if you end up comin to northwest arkansas let me know, we have a trials ride everythursday, and there's some xc trails, and some new northshore type stuff, and a couple dh trails

hans2

Chimp
Jul 26, 2002
Boston
Got back last weekend after 2 weeks & 4000 miles. New England trails just aren't going to feel the same after riding places like Rothrock in State College, or the twisties in Kickapoo (IL) or West Branch (OH).