• Keep that shirt down...permanently!

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Wear a training bra

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Pierce that other nipple...you poser!

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Buy a push-up Bra

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Publically appologize to anyone who happened to be eating while reading this thread

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Convert to the Jehova way

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
LOL!

Oh yeah! The new bed it great!

We call it the f***ing bed.

It's fabulous!

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
I used to paddle with guys who are hairy and let me tell you this..........it's just gross....................not manly.............eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

splat

Nam I am
Fuzzy White Bunnies .... Fuzzy White Bunnies ....... Fuzzy White Bunnies ...... Fuzzy White Bunnies ...... Fuzzy White Bunnies ...... Fuzzy White Bunnies ...... Fuzzy White Bunnies ...... Fuzzy White Bunnies ...... Fuzzy White Bunnies ......Fuzzy White Bunnies ......Fuzzy White Bunnies ......Fuzzy White Bunnies ......Fuzzy White Bunnies ......Fuzzy White Bunnies ......Fuzzy White Bunnies ......Fuzzy White Bunnies ......Fuzzy White Playboy Bunnies ......Fuzzy White Bunnies . .....Fuzzy White Bunnies ......Fuzzy White Bunnies ......Fuzzy White Bunnies ...... Fuzzy White Bunnies ...... Fuzzy White Bunnies ...... Fuzzy White Bunnies ......

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
Sorry you brought it up..............LOL!

I would have never mentioned it otherwise.
LOL!

OK here's the thing...........................hubby is in Denver and I miss him.............

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
Nah............only the real thing will work. Latex is just no substitute for real boi.

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
I am already drinking.............rum and coke.
Hate being by myself though.............Nath should be here.

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
Who me I am chicken............you first ...........................you are the alpha male. LOL!

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Am I the only one who thinks it weird that N8 made a screen name to fake that a woman would ever marry a conservative physcho like himself?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
robdamanii said:
And I don't want to be one of those grossly overmuscled meatheads anyway.

You've got a long way to go before you have that problem. Your like an 8 year old boy that had a mastectomy.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
this thread is disturbing on so many levels. thanks everyone, ill be sure to remember you in therapy!

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Ciaran said:
No, you happen to like your pierced TIT... singular. :D

The GF loves hers. I just can't get into sticking things in my body. :nope: I do like piercings on other people... especially tongue piercings on girls... :D :evil: :thumb:
"if a girl has a pierced tongue, she'll probably suck your dick
if a guy has a pierced tongue, hell probably suck your dick"

Status
Not open for further replies.