Quantcast

Roll Call For Seatac Hairdresser Classic XC Race

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
This is it the last race of the season. The 7th and last of the Indie Races takes place at Seatac on a completely different course. Thats kind of funny cause Wick changes the course every week. The course was designed by "Randi" the worlds greatest hairdresser. ;)

This last race will have a little extra drama with Randy Iddings and Jeff Cummings battling it out for the 40+ expert. Iddings took the first two races and then Cummings came back and won the next three. Iddings showed he wasnt through and won last Saturday. I think Randy might have the edge at Seatac since thats like homefield advantage. Heres a flyer for the race-kudos to Wick for helping keep NW racing alive and well.

http://home.comcast.net/~indieseries/wickshairdresserflyer.doc

mattv2099

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
Bellingham, WA
I plan on being there. Money is tight and I need a new radiator fan in my car, though!

I've got 2nd place in the series clinched, miguel has 1st clinched so he's going to race expert... HOpefully I can finally win one of these races since miguel won't be racing sport!

wanker

Chimp
Nov 27, 2004
Ferndale
Matt,

I might be going down to watch Keith take the 50+ title......and might just go down to be a spoiler in the expert 30+ race or at least take home some cash. I will be doing the Padden Duathlon on Saturday......but should have some motor left in me......and my car is doing pretty good. I'll have room for yourself and one more......just let me know if your car isn't going to work out for you.......but you'll have to wait for me to finish my race.....after 5pm?

mattv2099

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
Bellingham, WA
wanker said:
Matt,

I might be going down to watch Keith take the 50+ title......and might just go down to be a spoiler in the expert 30+ race or at least take home some cash. I will be doing the Padden Duathlon on Saturday......but should have some motor left in me......and my car is doing pretty good. I'll have room for yourself and one more......just let me know if your car isn't going to work out for you.......but you'll have to wait for me to finish my race.....after 5pm?
Thanks for the offer! I may take you up on that. But, most likely I'll take my parents car down and visit my grandma while I'm down there... I'll post my plans by thursday.

thanks

matt vanselow