Quantcast

Roll call PI Bmx Sat and Sun

Nov 21, 2003
Megan Black said:
I'll be there Sunday, any other girls going so we can have our own class again?
Hey MB,

Looks like this may not be a good weekend. Joy is without a bike, Brooke has wedding details to take care of and we have a house project. Boo hoo :( . I would like to get out there soon though. If you know of at least one other woman that is going, you may be able to twist my arm for one day.

C

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
speedybeaver1 said:
Hey MB,

Looks like this may not be a good weekend. Joy is without a bike, Brooke has wedding details to take care of and we have a house project. Boo hoo :( . I would like to get out there soon though. If you know of at least one other woman that is going, you may be able to twist my arm for one day.

C
man, husbands sound like trouble! wedding plans and breaking bikes? ;)

just joshing. okay, well, maybe if joy uses one of lumberjack's bikes you'd go too??

i dunno of any other girls that would go, but i'll show up either way so maybe i'll see y'all there!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Thanks for the bike offer...but I doubt we will make it. We have too many things going on this weekend (skiing)! Have fun!

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
ChainWhip might we see you out there this weekend? If you don't ride you can stand there and be called vile, wicked names like "Cup holder or Pit Bitch." I know this for a fact. :nopity:

Lumberjack said:
ChainWhip might we see you out there this weekend? If you don't ride you can stand there and be called vile, wicked names like "Cup holder or Pit Bitch." I know this for a fact. :nopity:
*sigh*

Nope - i tried but couldn't get out of honey-do list.

I take it you got this "vile, wicked names" information from a "friend"?

:sneaky:

Happy New Year bro.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Levi, Kim, SW and MB are guilty of the name calling but I'm getting used to it. It sucks when your kids out ride you BUT YOUR NOT SORE ON MONDAY MORNINGS.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Five bounces better than MB. MB I hope your ankle is ok. Cool group of folks showed up. Hadn't seen Bart in a long time, got to see some WIM regulars and finally got to meet Mr Mosely. Knucklebutt even raced! The score keepers got a little ruffled and we ended up running 3 motos for transfer to the main (Bart Mc is still the man} and from now on it will only be total points racing with 3 motos. BTW we need to start a fund to get Five some new glasses :)

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Lumberjack said:
Five bounces better than MB. MB I hope your ankle is ok. Cool group of folks showed up. Hadn't seen Bart in a long time, got to see some WIM regulars and finally got to meet Mr Mosely. Knucklebutt even raced! The score keepers got a little ruffled and we ended up running 3 motos for transfer to the main (Bart Mc is still the man} and from now on it will only be total points racing with 3 motos. BTW we need to start a fund to get Five some new glasses :)
It was good seeing you there too and all the other peeps I haven't seen in awhile....ahem, my glasses are fine.

knucklebutt

Chimp
Jan 20, 2004
This was in the lastest BMX Talk e-mail

Sunday Mountain Bike Racing...
After the November 20th start of Mountain Bike racing at Peninsula Indoor a discussion with several mountain bike riders focused on how the mountain bike class should run... It was pointed out that the reason mountain bike riders were at the arena was to get "track time" and ride as much as possible.... Therefore we agreed to run the mountain bike class as a total points program no matter how many entries attended any particular race... On Sunday, the moto sheet for the mountain bike class got marked incorrectly and since there were two groups the stagers read the transfers and ran the event as a transfer race.... The error was not the stagers, but instead was in how the moto sheet got marked in registration.... The riders were gracious and there were no incidents over this error on our race management part for not sticking to the agreement to run all mountain bike races on the total points system of racing.... I apologize for this error in race management and will do everything I can to make sure we don't repeat this same error again... If for any reason, someone attempts to run the mountain bikes on any format other than total points, there should be enough crew members in touch with our intent to use the total points system for them that someone will stand up and yell "hold it" and make an attempt to straighten us out so this error does not re-occur.... Also, for the mountain bike riders, please yell "hold it" and let's talk about what we are doing......
Sorry, we will try to do it right in the future......
...mike