Quantcast

Rollcall, Durango

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I'm getting there Thur night, racing Saturday and leaving Sunday. Last year I DNF'd with an f'ed up elbow :mumble: It's a really tough xc course so I'm shooting for top 30.

See you there!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Motionboy2 said:
When are you gettin in? Are you hanging around CO at all or are you just coming in for the race and getting out?
I have to talk to JOnas at E13 and see what is up. Undoubtedly we are in and out. I have a race before, and school starting the week after unfortunatley. I want to drop by boulder on the way there tho and see some friends, probably the wednesday night or whatever.

Wanna get some Illegal Pete's and Marg's at the Rio?

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Transcend said:
I have to talk to JOnas at E13 and see what is up. Undoubtedly we are in and out. I have a race before, and school starting the week after unfortunatley. I want to drop by boulder on the way there tho and see some friends, probably the wednesday night or whatever.

Wanna get some Illegal Pete's and Marg's at the Rio?
Sure i am into it. Give me a call when you get into town

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
I am hoping to fly out there by myself, and stay with some people that moved from marquette. I hope to find some of you's out there to hang with since I will be all alone! :D

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
It's on like Donkey Kong!

Been trying to get there for three years and this year I am finally going!!!

Might upgrade too....it'll depend on how I feel about those two drops once I walk the course.

I'll mostly be around the Specialized trailer, but will be around the Evil compound as well.