Quantcast

Ronald McDonald is my friend :)

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
oh it wasn't a guy in a suit...it's a figurine or dummy (kinda like YOU) or manequin...
The old commercial was from the 60s and it was in a clown suit with fries and crap on his head, Ms. know it all. :eviltongu

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
The picture Mike posted was of a figurine...NOT a guy in a suit...what the hell are you talking about...fries and crap on his head???
You mentioned the god damned tatoo with fries on his head. The figurine doesn't have flippin' fries on his head. :eviltongu

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I didnt' say he had fries on his head...I said the fries shakes and burgers were floating around his head...you must've failed miserably in school...you just don't pay attention.
OK - you haven't seen the commercial. You would then know that the god damned fries are around his head. Stop trying to back pedal. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO tired of you never being wrong. :mumble: :D

*edit - you said the old skool Ronald. How flippin' old skool does that thing with BigMike look??? That is the only one I remember. Maybe you got some different though, Granny, but until I saw the commercial, I didn't know there was more than one. (sorry for the run on sentence)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
OK - you haven't seen the commercial. You would then know that the god damned fries are around his head. Stop trying to back pedal. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO tired of you never being wrong. :mumble: :D

*edit - you said the old skool Ronald. How flippin' old skool does that thing with BigMike look??? That is the only one I remember. Maybe you got some different though, Granny, but until I saw the commercial, I didn't know there was more than one. (sorry for the run on sentence)

But you specifically cited the one I was talking about in the tattoo...

And maybe I got some different what...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
But you specifically cited the one I was talking about in the tattoo...

And maybe I got some different what...
F**k it. I don't know. I quit. I suck at arguing with you.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
loco said:
F**k it. I don't know. I quit. I suck at arguing with you.
Quitter

Rule #1 Never argue with a women, you are entering a place where logic and reason don't matter. Men are ill equipped to battle in such a place.

Rule #2 Never concede anything in and argument.

J

JRB

Westy said:
Quitter

Rule #1 Never argue with a women, you are entering a place where logic and reason don't matter. Men are ill equipped to battle in such a place.

Rule #2 Never concede anything in and argument.
meh - she's not worth it. She never replied to the CALL OUT about her dumbass backing into a pole. No, not like that Lisa. :nope:

J

JRB

Westy said:
I think Loco has a very bad case of adult ADD. That or he suffers from lead poisoning.
I do have a spot on the palm of my right hand where I was stabbed with a pencil as a kid.