Quantcast

***Rosh Hashanah GMT!!***

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Oye vay!!!!

I think I am going to do one of those ride things everyone talks about, today. Then I am going to my aunts house for a rather large meal. Then I am off to work at 5:30pm for a sick working session!

Shalom!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Had the company picnic yesterday, stayed around for a few hours chatting and got a good meal out of it. Headed out early and got in 20 very interesting miles at Harold Parker, rode through a swamp, stumbled upon a trap shooting range in the middle of the woods, a mountain of tires, and found myself in the middle of a high school girls cross country race. Tonight I'm putting on my new fork/pedals, excited to give those a thrashing Saturday.

Had an acorn fall and hit me on the head last night, and SOB that hurt. Somehow I have had two acorns fall and hit me on the head (first one I had my helmet on) in the past two weeks. WTF?!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy New Year to all you Jewish monkeys!

Good time at the Sox game last night. Our seats were awesome...maybe 20 rows from the field and just outside the netting behind home plate. Got to see some home run moonshots, too. The one Beltre hit was impressive. Good stuff. Before the game on Yawkey Way, my fastball was clocked at 42 MPH. LULZ

I took my time getting into work today and was promptly 90 minutes late. Is it Friday yet?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Had an acorn fall and hit me on the head last night, and SOB that hurt. Somehow I have had two acorns fall and hit me on the head (first one I had my helmet on) in the past two weeks. WTF?!
acorns do not fall from trees.

they are thrown by squirrels.

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
Hello all! It's been a very busy week at work... I guess that's what happens when you cram 5 days worth of stuff into 4 days. Oh well.

Haven't been on any bike since I did a short almost-19 mile inaugural ride on the new-to-me road bike last Saturday. Doesn't look like I'll be on a bike until Sunday either. At least I have something to look forward to.

Tonight is the first practice with my new band! I haven't been in a band in over 10 years, so let's hope I don't sound like Kermit the Frog tonight. Can't wait tho- should be lots of fun!

Have a good afternoon, ya'll!

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
l'shana tova guys.

Went to temple last night. I just got out of morning services, now I have a few hours to jerk off and smoke some weed before afternoon/ evening services.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
l'shana tova guys.

Went to temple last night. I just got out of morning services, now I have a few hours to jerk off and smoke some weed before afternoon/ evening services.
toke up with your rabbi, will make services much more entertaining.

i dunno how your services work, but it would be even more epic if you could sneak some hash into burning incense (if you guys use that stuff)

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Temple is weird when you are high. But you should smoke out of a shofar anyway for seasonal purposes.
Ehhh, not for me. I'm a real Jew, not just a once a year Jew. Growing up I was there 2-3 days a week EASY, so being high there is like being high at home

I NEED TO GET ONE!!!!

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Ehhh, not for me. I'm a real Jew, not just a once a year Jew. Growing up I was there 2-3 days a week EASY, so being high there is like being high at home

I NEED TO GET ONE!!!!
Meh, I am not a real jew. I celebrate all of the holidays with my family but I reject god in every aspect. I just go to these family gatherings for the free food! :thumbs up: