Quantcast

Rotorua World's airport ride sharing

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I will be arriving in Auckland on the 20th of August at 5:10am. I will be travelling with Luke Kitzanuk (Giant) and am looking to split a car ride to Rotorua with someone.

If you are going to worlds, and arriving about that time - lemme know! The bus is an option and is only $30, but I'd prefer the flexibility of a car (and the ability to shoot photos out the window).

Thanks in advance.

kiwiintexas

Chimp
Nov 30, 2005
Bus system isnt that great, I would definately rent a car. If you want to do some trail riding (aside from the worlds stuff) check out Woodhill in Auckland and Whakarewarewa Forest in Rotorua. Not sure if you are heading anywhere else but its a start.

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
Transcend said:
I will be arriving in Auckland on the 20th of August at 5:10am. I will be travelling with Luke Kitzanuk (Giant) and am looking to split a car ride to Rotorua with someone.

If you are going to worlds, and arriving about that time - lemme know! The bus is an option and is only $30, but I'd prefer the flexibility of a car (and the ability to shoot photos out the window).

Thanks in advance.
Im travelling from AKL on the 23rd. You're welcome to hitch a ride from me then, but it sounds like you have to be in rotovegas on the 20th. Cheap car rentals are available at the airport. Budget, Avis, Hertz etc.

www.vorb.org.nz
www.mountainbike.co.nz

Try these forums. Good luck.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Demomonkey said:
Im travelling from AKL on the 23rd. You're welcome to hitch a ride from me then, but it sounds like you have to be in rotovegas on the 20th. Cheap car rentals are available at the airport. Budget, Avis, Hertz etc.

www.vorb.org.nz
www.mountainbike.co.nz

Try these forums. Good luck.
Ya I have to be there early for the SRAM camp. The "cheap" rental cars aren't so cheap once you tag on the drop fee (100NZ +).

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Hey Gary, no worries. I'll see you Monday afternoon - maybe we can finally meet up on course as we had planned at Ste Anne.

BTW I am seeting up a skydive one day that week, 15 000' tandem freefall and we get 25% off as official media. I'm trying to get a few guys together as it'd make a good article. Lemme know if you wanna join.