Quantcast

Russian Rambo killed...

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
RAMBO "First Blood" movie is about an azzhole Sheriff cop that kept messing with Rambo which wanted to just pass through town & be left alone.
That Russian article is not very accurate. It's more like the guy is terrorizing people like THE UNIBOMBER did... Not Rambo.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
RAMBO "First Blood" movie is about an azzhole Sheriff cop that kept messing with Rambo which wanted to just pass through town & be left alone.
That Russian article is not very accurate. It's more like the guy is terrorizing people like THE UNIBOMBER did... Not Rambo.
awwwww... did someone's widdle feelings get hurt when the russians insulted his idol?

ATOMICFIREBALL

May 26, 2004
Tennessee
awwwww... did someone's widdle feelings get hurt when the russians insulted his idol?
Uh,no.

But,it bothers me that people don't even see RAMBO 4 & give an opinion on it. I ask them about the movie & they have no details about it at all. I bet they just read the review from the new york times newspaper or go by heresay .:banghead:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Uh,no.

But,it bothers me that people don't even see RAMBO 4 & give an opinion on it. I ask them about the movie & they have no details about it at all. I bet they just read the review from the new york times newspaper or go by heresay .:banghead:
It's a rambo movie. End of story. Every single one has been utterly retarded.

ATOMICFIREBALL

May 26, 2004
Tennessee
i have to ask, are you also one of those people who think the flintstones was a documentary?

Hey. TRANSFORMERS WAS A GOOD MOVIE.
I'm just saying Rambo4 is about what is really happening in Burma. It's not like the previews with "bodies hit the floor" music,etc.

Flinstones is stupid.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:rofl:

Monkey
Uh,no.

sigh, at least maintain your own position.

http://thecitizensjournalblog.blogspot.com/2007/08/sylvester-stallone-anti-gun-activist.html

"until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you're gonna have... It really is pathetic... We're livin' in the Dark Ages over there."Sylvester Stallone, March 28, 1998

ATOMICFIREBALL

May 26, 2004
Tennessee

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I saw the first couple, when I was young and dumb. and now that I am old and dumb I realize what idiocy they were, and how ridiculous it is that a draft dodging hactor like Stallone can make money by portraying a vet of the war he avoided serving in...

And to cloak a new movie in current events is pandering to the pablum seeking public even more. Its bad enough that people listen to morons like Limbaugh, but I foresee hearing someday "Dude, I swear its true, I saw it in the new Stallone/Travolta/Bruce Willis/Insert annoying Hollywood star heres new movie....