Quantcast

*S*a*t*u*r*d*a*y*

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Spending the weekend at the Gaylord-Rockies. Wifey "randomly" won a 2-night stay with all the perks from one of her vendors. Taking advantage of a weekend away from the girls and it's just convenient that we can have a staycation for our anniversary. Went to Hillstone's in Cherry Creek last night for dinner (saw a C63 AMG Black :eek:) and we have plans for something nice for dinner today.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Last minute decision; flew to the old country to surprise visit Mom for mother's day, she's beyond thrilled.

Remember kids, there is a time and a place for spontaneity.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Both kids at sleepovers away from home on the same day, took the opportunity to go into town with friends for cocktails and bar food crawl. First place was awesome (Cinderella’s), should have stayed there. Somehow managed to drink and snack for nearly seven hours at as many places. Good fun but now slightly bloated and annoyingly somehow fairly sober. Wanted to end up at this Japanese place I love but they closed at midnight, wtf.

Also kids these days don’t know how to not wear clothes. Not sexy, just embarrassing for them in most cases IMO.

Holy shit I sound old. Having a nice glass of sparkling water before bed.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Both kids at sleepovers away from home on the same day, took the opportunity to go into town with friends for cocktails and bar food crawl. First place was awesome (Cinderella’s), should have stayed there. Somehow managed to drink and snack for nearly seven hours at as many places. Good fun but now slightly bloated and annoyingly somehow fairly sober. Wanted to end up at this Japanese place I love but they closed at midnight, wtf.

Also kids these days don’t know how to not wear clothes. Not sexy, just embarrassing for them in most cases IMO.

Holy shit I sound old. Having a nice glass of sparkling water before bed.
why are you looking at kids and thinking sexy thoughts? You might talk to your therapist about that.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What it do, Charlie! I ran a 5K race this morning in 19:05. Finished fifth overall out of 155 and won my age group. Sub-19 next time!! We had to wear masks until clear of other runners. I wore mine for a quarter mile, then took it off and tucked it under my hat. Good place to store it!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
jab #2 yesterday, similar symptoms to jab #1. A little foggy and don't really feel like doing much. No real illness symptoms to report.

Car is under repair, anxiously awaiting the astronomical bill

Have two phone screens next week. I have to interview a candidate for our team then jump into my personal phone screen immediately thereafter. I'm not sure if I'd rather move around that candidate interview or just use it as a warmup for my own.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ahh, 42 degrees and windy, with a threat of rain.
I have a solid plan to do fuck-all today.
I *might* try and swap the air shaft on my 34 to 140, or just say screw it and put on the 160 36and over-fork the 140mm rear instinct. Not sure.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
good ride with the kiddo until somehow his nds pedal came mostly unthreaded and he didn't notice and then ripped the threads out of the crankarm doing a jump. pedal is ok...maybe need to helicoil the crankarm...or maybe just find a new crankarm or cheap set of cranks. fortunately had some other cranks we swapped over for the time being.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ok, so I have a 2007 Jamis DS bike for sale, everything works (fork needs an overhaul). . Guy posted on FB that he was looking for such a thing, great! I told him $450, seems fair...he asked me to hold it for two months while he saves up some money.
Umm...

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Ok, so I have a 2007 Jamis DS bike for sale, everything works (fork needs an overhaul). . Guy posted on FB that he was looking for such a thing, great! I told him $450, seems fair...he asked me to hold it for two months while he saves up some money.
Umm...
I hope he's 12

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Rode, road bike to rigid 29er with DSO to trail bike and finished with the DH on a 1400ft descent to the car.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
At the playground, didn't work today for the first Saturday in, I don't remember.

Got a haircut, going to grill pork tenderloins and drink myself stupid,..er.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Sounds good but I do enjoy being able to BBQ in a storm and It's a dry spot to hang out in the hammock on rainy days when I want to escape hearing the inane TV programs that the wife always has on way too fucking loud
noted....

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Much more like end of Autumn is supposed to be today. Rain, wind, overcast. Suits my hangover. Going out for Yum Cha far too soon. :bad: