Quantcast

*S*a*t*u*r*d*a*y*

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
How do like the Michelin’s? I keep looking at them, but my Assegai and DHR2 are in fine condition still. Replacement will come one day though...
I felt instantly at home on them after riding dhfs for basically ever. Still tweaking tire pressure. And will still install cushcore cuz I'm a fatty riding east coast rox.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I put Cushcore in the rear and it is a good thing.

(@Toshi)
Yea, the new michelin dh tires are super stiff - and heavy, - I tried installing cushcore but it just didn't work when they were brand new. I rode them today to break them in some first. Will try again before the next time I ride. But yea super happy with them.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yea, the new michelin dh tires are super stiff - and heavy, - I tried installing cushcore but it just didn't work when they were brand new. I rode them today to break them in some first. Will try again before the next time I ride. But yea super happy with them.
The cushcore butt plug does make it easier.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I don’t have the butt plug but I have four nearly-as-big yellow jobbies. However I managed to get the 27.5 Cush plus on my e13 rim (it is quite a fatty — 36mm internal I think) and Exo+ DHR2 surprisingly easily. I had watched the video and was ready for it be near impossible but actually was OK.