Quantcast

S berms and snake runs. . . .

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
been thinking about how the riding line is a little different between bikes that may want to "rail" turns of S-berms, versus 70s skate snake runs where you go high in the apex of each turn (maybe airing out), but exit low (rather than get spit out into the middle of the next wall). . . .

Romford. Essex England.

Last edited:

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
I've built runs in the past based on a snake run, more jumps than berms. Crazy fun! All I can think of for this year is the concrete loop, aka over-vert berm, aka concrete bowl turned up on its side, aka probably the most fun I will experience before I die. . . .

Dare I say that berms can be more fun than jumps? There is definately a synergy between berms, rollers and jumps. . . straight sets are not good. . . .

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Looks like Catty wall ride/vert berm, Chris and I have talked about concrete this year to cut down on maintenance. That line is more difficult than it looks, I haven't even made it to that section yet. . .

I want this soooooo bad I can taste it. . .

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
Looks like Catty wall ride/vert berm, Chris and I have talked about concrete this year to cut down on maintenance. That line is more difficult than it looks, I haven't even made it to that section yet. . .

I want this soooooo bad I can taste it. . .
That's actually done now, apparently it's pretty fun, getting a 24in ridged built up soon so I'll finally get to ride that.

WaveDude

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
TX
Turns-n-berms, rollers, camel-back jumps, landings into berms, nothing straight in a row, features-to-manual and pump are what I'm likeing these days. More stoked on the the g's and flow than the big-hucks and scary-gaps.