Quantcast

S&M Beringer Xlt Bars or Bone Deth Deadman Bars at 8" height width?

Gibby403

Chimp
Aug 27, 2011
Does anyone run 8" bars on there 24" bikes? I saw the pic with the perfect 10" on some ones Liquid bike, I just feel those might be to cumbersome. Is wider bars better on a Cruiser? For example is 28" width better that say a 25" width.

maybe I'm rambling. Thank you for listening people. any pics would be nice.

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
i run sinz race bars on my liquid. 8x28", backsweep and upsweep are pretty normal. ive got no reason to ride different size bars

Gibby403

Chimp
Aug 27, 2011
cool thanks everyone I'll have to start experimenting here very soon. Does anyone have pics of there bars on there 24" I think mine are land magnets on my Specialized.

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
Does anyone run 8" bars on there 24" bikes? I saw the pic with the perfect 10" on some ones Liquid bike, I just feel those might be to cumbersome. Is wider bars better on a Cruiser? For example is 28" width better that say a 25" width.

maybe I'm rambling. Thank you for listening people. any pics would be nice.
yeah the 10"s were too much. i traded them for 9"s which i like. i also like 8"s. check out the "my liquid bike" thread.

Gibby403

Chimp
Aug 27, 2011
yeah I check out the liquid bike thread thats what gave me the idea to start tweaking on parts a bit.
Just want to see more pics with 8" bars or BoneDeth Bars, Nyquist Bars, old knee saver bars & even new school 4pc. bars and new school 8" 2pc. bars on a 24" bike. But I think 8" is the way to go on my bike just don't know what kind to get.

Sep 6, 2011
Poor Tortured, WA
I have 8" bars on my 24" BMX. I dig them. I can't remember what the hell they are though cause they were given to me, not purchased by me. I'll try to remember to throw up a pic later on when I'm not at work.

Gibby403

Chimp
Aug 27, 2011
I'm wondering about these bars now Animal Bob Bars that are Height: 7.8″ Width: 25″. Now I want to know it that is to short in width. Oh decisions. Who wants to spend $50-$70 on bars and not have them feel right.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Most people like wider bars. Some like them that narrow. Longer bars can be cut down! That's a pretty standard height, lots of options.

Last edited: