Quantcast

S Works Demo 8 Ad

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Were the swingarms on Hill's bike aluminum two years ago? Maybe SC is making the 'full' carbon claim.

Either way, I think it should now be tradition to make this claim every time a plastic bike wins a World champs. It should never stop.

StyledAirtime

Monkey
May 24, 2006
NewZealand
I just saw this over on empty beer. I'm (almost) loathe to resurrect this thread, but... eh! why not:

"Greg’s victory in Leogang, Austria, not only marks his second World Championship title and 8th World Championship medal, but also writes history as the first Downhill Gold EVER to be won on a carbon bike… the Santa Cruz V10."

:popcorn:
HAHA! And BAM.
Junior world champs (first senior title I think???)(Unless sam hill was on an undercover Demo Carbon in MSA).
06 in rotorua. Cam Cole. on a haha Lahar. then heaps of people ordered them and stuff happened etc etc million page thread.
Launched Cam pretty good that did.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Btw. A group of friends went on a Spec demo day - Initial Demo Carbon impression : It's the same bike but the CCDB is a better shock than the RC4. They own 2011 demos.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Btw. A group of friends went on a Spec demo day - Initial Demo Carbon impression : It's the same bike but the CCDB is a better shock than the RC4. They own 2011 demos.
Quick, get the nurse!!! We have to administer a higher dosage of KoolAid here!!!!! :D

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Quick, get the nurse!!! We have to administer a higher dosage of KoolAid here!!!!! :D
BTW. The price here for the frame only in carbonz is 5155$. My initial legend build was <3k$ with only around 60% new parts(and 95% new to me parts) and a new frame. WTF Spesh?