Quantcast

Sabrina Jonnier's 2009 Rocky Mountain Flatline World Cup Proto... Sexy!

venom600

Chimp
May 2, 2008
Bozeman
That looks a lot lighter than the current design (which is quite heavy).

I don't see an adjustable shock position, though. Does the new version lose all of the geo-adjustability that the old frames had?

--Ben

BEAUster

Chimp
Sep 21, 2003
Boston, MA
That looks a lot lighter than the current design (which is quite heavy).

I don't see an adjustable shock position, though. Does the new version lose all of the geo-adjustability that the old frames had?

--Ben
sounds like they'll have the regular ol hucker flatlines with the intro of a flatline world cup model, obviously for DH

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
From experience w/ Rocky Mountian bikes over the years, I doubted their engineering & production chops. This looks like a better attempt.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
This bike does nothing for me...and that's kind of sad, because it should. Everything is pretty good, it just doesn't blow me away for some reason. I'm sure it's a very solid frame, looking forward to some good reviews.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
I was told that you should all keep in mind that the frame is new and they wanted to work out suspension functionality and geometry with the maxxis team and that looks and details may change. I think I remember some one saying that at least?

Uncle Cliffy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2008
Southern Oregon
I think it's rad...

I just went to the garage to look at mine, and I noticed right off the shock is at a different angle... The shock on this bike points up towards the headtube where mine points to the top of the front tire... Shock rate is different for sure.