Quantcast

SAC right now: Fi'zi:k Nisene CP MG Wingflex Bike Saddle

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Anyone know if you can combine shipping on SAC?

If I add an item to the cart, can I wait and check out later in the day after I've added additional items?

Only reason I ask is they have a 'continue shopping' button on the checkout page. But if you're only able to buy one item at a time, why would you need to continue shopping?

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
It seems like items will stay in your cart only for a few hours. I was hijacking a neighbor's internet when I put some Oakleys into my cart. I waited to checkout so that I could do it at work the next day ('more' secure) but it was gone from the cart by the next morning.

My current riding glasses are completely shot, so I picked up a set of the Smiths. For $40 they can't be any worse than what I'm using right now.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Yeah, I've got the Smith's in my cart now. I'm waiting until the next item comes on to see if I can add it to my cart and combine the shipping. Will know soon enough. Though I can't imagine I'll be lucky enough to actually 'want' the next item. And I really don't need another pair of sunglasses.

Mar 23, 2007
Northern NJ
Anyone know if you can combine shipping on SAC?

If I add an item to the cart, can I wait and check out later in the day after I've added additional items?

Only reason I ask is they have a 'continue shopping' button on the checkout page. But if you're only able to buy one item at a time, why would you need to continue shopping?
Awesome question any one know? Buller?

Any one use one of these seats? I read a review at some other site and someone said it was ass nirvana.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Well, the sunglasses did stay in the cart. I couldn't say if they actually still have any, but the shipping is combined with the next item. Granted, I do not need a $1200 Oakley watch even if it's only $250. I'll leave it until the end of the day and see if anything else comes up that I 'need'.