Quantcast

Sam Hill gear

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
I learned my lesson with the concussions...first thing I got was the DOT helmet ;)
After being our for 6 months cuz of that, I'm certainly not taking my chances anymore :cheers:

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
the only reason i ride a ih sunday is because of sam hill, i ride tld because sam does. and im just as fast because i have that stuff, trust me im not joking.if you get that stuff you will be too, i promise!

:imstupid:

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
the only reason i ride a ih sunday is because of sam hill, i ride tld because sam does. and im just as fast because i have that stuff, trust me im not joking.if you get that stuff you will be too, i promise!

:imstupid:

Are you sure about that, because I got Sam Hill's outfit and the tag said it'd be guaranteed to win every race I entered, but I felt extremely slow this past weekend in it, I think my outfit is defective.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Are you sure about that, because I got Sam Hill's outfit and the tag said it'd be guaranteed to win every race I entered, but I felt extremely slow this past weekend in it, I think my outfit is defective.
yea i heard they had a recall on a few, send it back and get a nema kit. lol

JeffKill

Monkey
Jun 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC
Who gives a sh!t what other people wear when they're riding?? Stop being so concerned with what other people are doing and ride your bikes. Talk about some petty sh!t. :plthumbsdown:

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
YES i know i wood he is my hero. im also selling my 303 for a gnarcore sunday WC that will be 32.456 pounds with Ti grips
Alright..... i love ti grips and sundays are only gnarcore if they weigh 33.34792 pounds. infact i am now going to put ti grips on my ti grips. :imstupid:

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
Sorry man, but you got your priorities wrong! cool>safety.

Wear as little if any bodily protection as you can. short sleeves, shorts, sandles, half cut helmets, those really thin reading glasses from walmart, and nail polish is all you should be wearing is speed is your concern. don't even mention underwear
so if I wear my spandex and skin tight jersey along with my cross country helmet I will win the US Open? Then again I'm pushing 190 lbs after the winter I don't think even I want to see me in my spandex.

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
BY THE WAY WHAT KIND OF SHOES DOES SAM HILL WEAR, I NEED SOME GOOD SHOES TO STAY IN CONTACT WITH MY 50/50'S NEXT WEEKEND AT THE RACE? BUT SERIOUSLY ANY RECOMMENDATIONS, I HAVE TRIED A FEW DIFFERENT SHOES AND THEY ALL SEAM A LITTLE HARD SOLES TO REALLY GRIP MY PEDALS IN THE REALLY ROCKY STUFF AT DIABLO, AND NO I AM NOT GOING TO CLIPS FOR DOWNHILL, AND MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE SAM RIDES FLATS:imstupid:

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
sorry was not getting a point across, I hit the caps lock half way through the title and was too lazy to turn it off, notice the shOES? so any recommendations?

Fall Guy

Chimp
Sep 4, 2007
the fact that before opening day you started a thread asking what to wear for opening day, then afterwards start another thread about what others were wearing just says your more concerned about riding fashion then people your mocking. :crazy:

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
sorry was not getting a point across, I hit the caps lock half way through the title and was too lazy to turn it off, notice the shOES? so any recommendations?
he rides five ten shoes. google it.

i personally like 6.0s and DC but I havent found any DCs that I like lately....:nopity:

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
plain old dunk sb's I feel have the best grip for me. My 6.0 bases dont feel nearly as good on the pedals as my dunk sbs do

G-RockMurray

Monkey
Jun 27, 2007
BY THE WAY WHAT KIND OF SHOES DOES SAM HILL WEAR, I NEED SOME GOOD SHOES TO STAY IN CONTACT WITH MY 50/50'S NEXT WEEKEND AT THE RACE? BUT SERIOUSLY ANY RECOMMENDATIONS, I HAVE TRIED A FEW DIFFERENT SHOES AND THEY ALL SEAM A LITTLE HARD SOLES TO REALLY GRIP MY PEDALS IN THE REALLY ROCKY STUFF AT DIABLO, AND NO I AM NOT GOING TO CLIPS FOR DOWNHILL, AND MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE SAM RIDES FLATS:imstupid:

the best for me has been an old pair of vans! they stick better than the "riding" shoes i bought before

Excoudos

Chimp
Apr 25, 2007
Vernon
for shoes i just rock my old dc which i think work just fine. for the gear and look fashion is just truning into like snowboarding everybody wants to look like there fav. pro which idk care just ride in what ever is good for u. for helmets i would get a dot helmet right away if u dont have one learning a few times myself one coasting me 5,800 bucks in plastic surgry to my nose.

DEMOmy8

Chimp
May 4, 2008
the fact that before opening day you started a thread asking what to wear for opening day, then afterwards start another thread about what others were wearing just says your more concerned about riding fashion then people your mocking. :crazy:
yeah i agree... are you straight? who cares what your wearing just ride. haha and for you its not wearing its wereing:monkeydance: