Quantcast

@@@Same shit different Monderp@@@

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Downside of working from home: Having to drive 1.5 hours into work, instead of going for a leisurely bike ride, to drop off a part cause some hammer hands broke the one you gave them.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Caught another chipmunk for a total of 11 so far. Getting closer to being able to have my car repaired from all their damage. Used to think they were cute and entertaining but nao realize how much damage they can cause to your home and vehicle.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I am the management. Small place, over half are family members (not my family) can't fire anyone cause we can't even get people to apply for work, honestly stuck with terrible help is better than no help.
f.t.s. In my world that's new job time.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
it occurs to me that if you didn't have all that crap in your 2-car garage you could fit 2 cars in it !
He should just park the minivan at the Mountain Mansion. :homer:
Nick, it's stuff for the Florida-styled, pink stucco Mountain House. Usually two vehicles are in it indeed. These photos are already out of date… Closing May 7, getting this stuff up there via rented box truck May 16.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Every year the trails get a little ‘scarier’ up here, but generally it’s for the best.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Damn, MR, that is your hood!
Totally, I drive by that "very popular" campground every round trip to Idahoozle and I was riding a couple miles away on Thursday (on the road in the Park.)

I was actually thinking about this incident when @6thElement was lamenting the "boorish" behavior of his campground compatriots in Colorado.

Bummer but bears are extra hangry when they wake up from their (winter) nap.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
anything we got is gone and roads are dry, but another 2-4" expected tonight after some rain then freezing rain. :mad:
you probably have snow in your driveway.
Zero weather from GJ until we got to Floyd Hill, then hit with freezing rain.

A few hours later and it's dumping snow.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Forecast for my part of the 'hood: Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

:think:
I just shoveled 6" from in front of the garage so the car can get out if required.

I've been wearing shorts for the previous 3 days :shakefist:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Got three hours of hiking with 25 pounds and a strong pace. Gettin fit !

Checked the trap and had another chipmunk for a total of 12. Oh what a glorious day for murdering furry little bastards.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Managed to get rid of bushing slop in the lowers of my old Revelation. Apparently "resizing bushings" is a thing and it appears to have worked. Ghetto homemade tools FTW.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Just shoveled the sidewalk for my block and cleared the snow off the minivan in the driveway. I'm sure by the time I leave for work early tomorrow it'll be snowed in yet again.