Quantcast

San Diego bike swap meet 11-06-05..

Micro-Sanjay

I invented Erbon Assolt
Nov 26, 2001
Tustin- not in OC
tj, can you show up there early for me and buy a whole lot from the pros then sell them later for $5 more or so? I'll let you keep 10% of the profit but you have to front the cash.

southbay thug

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Micro-Sanjay said:
tj, can you show up there early for me and buy a whole lot from the pros then sell them later for $5 more or so? I'll let you keep 10% of the profit but you have to front the cash.

southbay thug

you try so hard :dead:

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
This is a long shot but JIC, please keep an eye out at the swap for a medium blue/red Stab Primo with a floating brake kit, DHX 5 and a works 888 on it. If you see it call Velo Pro 805-963-7775.

Thanks!

dhjill

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
SD Cali
We'll be there with Haro and we're taking a TON of stuff we need to get rid of cheap cheap cheap! Tee shirts, frames, parts stripped off sample/demo bikes, wheels. Just look for the 25' long Penske truck (yes, we have that much crap to sell!).

See ya'll there!

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
lovebunny said:
hey donnie. any way you can give me a ride. i sorta crashed my car today. im not so sure if im gonna ride tunnel this weekend eather

yeah..give me a call saturday afternoon....D

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Dammit, where am I going to get all my socks now? I used to stock up every year at the swap meet.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Heidi said:
Dammit, where am I going to get all my socks now? I used to stock up every year at the swap meet.

Well if you know what you want I can pick them up for you and mail them out....D

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Damn people were coming up at the swap meet. I was stoked to meet some more monkies and snag some gear. My take was 1 new minion 2.7, 1 highroller 2.5, carbon xtr e-type, lx e-type (you can have it back TJ), ultegra rear, shimano road cassette 11-25 all for $65! And thats nothing compared to the dude that walked away with about 100 tires (f-er).

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
lovebunny said:
i made about 65 bucks. but i spent 45 of it on a tioga wheel laced to a gold hadley with a sram road cassette. im gonna be blingin on my new dh frame when it comes in!
Hey can you send me another pic of that frame you showed me before, please. Thanx!!