Quantcast

San Jose move 8/1

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
So its official, I will start my move up to San Jose around August 1st :happydance: Does anyone know of any good property management companies or a good place to live while attending SJSU? I'll be moving up there with a good friend, so we are looking for a 2 bedroom. I'll be making a few trips up there soon to get everything sorted out, so if anyone is down to hit some jumps and/or skateparks when I come up we'll get a little group ride going. Anyhow, thought I'd ask about housing, its hard to do from down here in SB. Thanks.

Dave

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I worked for Pacific States Association Services (now M&C San Jose) doing HOA/Condo Management for almost a year. I was an asst. Manager, and then a full Manager. I hated every minute of it. Great people to work with, but Associa (out of Texas) is a terrible company to work for. Disorganized, and blatantly money hungry. There's no person behind that company. Just greed and idiocy.

Avoid any management company owned by Associa.

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Awesome, the more the merrier. My friend that I'm moving in with is also a photographer, and hopefully Calabazas opens soon and I can ride. Until then all I have is skateparks.