Quantcast

Sand Hill Ranch 2004 Fall gravity series

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
Hopefully there is a good turn out this fall! Racing is always so much more entertaining with lots of competition!

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
This is the best dual course I have ever ridden. It would be great to see this course become more frequented and by more riders. It's funny that they have bigger pro purses than Norba. Course record "officially" still held by Finney at 35 seconds flat, and he was smiling the whole way down the hill. Can't wait.

ZEDMAN

Monkey
Nov 19, 2003
S.F. California
the rebound rod in my dj1 snapped and i sent it in for warranty and it wont be back in time so i am hoping to borrow a fork for a while. also one week isnt enough time to order and get the pike i want. i may just race the course on my vp free if i dont have a fork.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Msisle Dad said:
What kind of turn out do you think jrx will get on the nov 6th and 13th dates. also in general which gets more racers ds or mtx?

thanks,
Charles
I say DS attacts more peeps...

I couldn't make it this past weekend since I had to work :(

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
I got 4th....

.... and there were only 4 riders in my class!

i did go six seconds faster than last time. for some reason the jumps on the ds course frighten me. all the turns ans ****. blah. i cant setup out of turns to well. but meh, i had fun and next time i go to sand hill, i wont have to pay! YES!