Quantcast

Sand Hill this Weekend??

F.O.G

Monkey
Feb 8, 2005
Monterey, CA
Heath,
DH bike is down with rear shock problems, also Tahoe doesn't have a slalom and 4x track to break in my new Yeti 4x. Version 8 I'll probably be there on Sunday.

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
if there are gonna be a congregation of 4xs there i should head out and make mine a part of the fesivities. Sunday morning ish i will be there. then its back off to santa cruz by 5.

F.O.G

Monkey
Feb 8, 2005
Monterey, CA
The riding was great other than the 98 degree temp. The track was actually in really good shape, minimal sand in the berms except for the first berm of the toilet bowl. The Yeti 4x is really nice, super quick in the turns and supper stiff rear triangle. I did get why Mikey gets bikes for free and I have to pay for them....! Hey Scrub where the heck have you been??, nice time in Idaho must be that Verus...... Sorry you guys were not there but hopfully you had fun at N*.

F.O.G

Monkey
Feb 8, 2005
Monterey, CA
Heath,
The wife said she only wanted to go if we were going to stay at a "really nice" resort so she could do the spa thing. I informed her that was not going to be the case so I am up for anything you guys come up with in the way of arrangements. I will be competing in the 4x,DH, and the Kami so I would want to arrive on Wednesday.
Let me know,
Weaver